Transfer Rumours

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Easy to point the finger, but that cash how ever naive was prob desperately needed. I'd have corney over AL anytime.

The point is that with competent budgeting no club should be that desperate for money.

Living within one's means is great mantra.

A lesson our club hasn't learnt apparently. 

27 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

The point is that with competent budgeting no club should be that desperate for money.

Living within one's means is great mantra.

A lesson our club hasn't learnt apparently. 

A lesson the vast majority of clubs haven’t learned to be fair.  Most run at a loss. Many are on a cliff fridge. Two local clubs gave fallen off a cliff in spectacular fashion. 

14 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Good times when the Corney sympathisers refused to believe that we sold the clause at the time. 

“Refused to believe”

I don’t remember that. Can you link me? 

To all the ITK people can we expect a glut of  signings  when we get back on Monday   McFadzean. Been linked 

Elliot Durrell also linked 

was the Zak Clough rumour just that or was there any truth in it it seamed to come from the forest end more than ours  

16 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

Come on, there were a few asking where the proof was when it was mentioned. As usual. 

Given the post writer’s form I asked for a link actually... because I don’t recall it that way.  None forthcoming, so I’ll just have to assume he was making it up, as usual. He does a lot of that. 

4 hours ago, Senor_Coconut said:

Pretty sure they know  the in and outs of the football world enough to be accurate with their representation of football transfers. 

Good lord you're not serious are you? Not all contracts are the same. 

1 hour ago, Handsy said:

To all the ITK people can we expect a glut of  signings  when we get back on Monday   McFadzean. Been linked 

Elliot Durrell also linked 

was the Zak Clough rumour just that or was there any truth in it it seamed to come from the forest end more than ours  

Good speech, we need more signings, a forward and centre back ( decent ones ) crucial. 

8 minutes ago, ncookie9 said:

Callum McFadzean, signing for Plymouth.

Desire Segbe Azanko, rumoured.

Proven league 2 player signs elsewhere. Random unknown overseas player signs for us.  I am shocked I tell you. Shocked.

For the record, I want the new lad to do well obviously and wish him the best of luck.  Here's hoping we've unearthed a late-developing diamond.

7 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

Proven league 2 player signs elsewhere. Random unknown overseas player signs for us.  I am shocked I tell you. Shocked.

For the record, I want the new lad to do well obviously and wish him the best of luck.  Here's hoping we've unearthed a late-developing diamond.

McFadzean has had a somewhat fragmented past six years playing time. Prior to his season with Bury he was loaned out by Sheffield Utd on four occasions before a brief stint in Scotland prior to dropping down to non league football. 

Proven league 2 player? Possibly...

2013–2014 → Chesterfield (loan) 4 (0)
2014 → Burton Albion (loan) 10 (1)
2014–2015 → Burton Albion (loan) 11 (1)
2015–2016 → Stevenage (loan) 6 (0)
2016–2017 Kilmarnock 4 (0)
2017 Alfreton Town 9 (0)
2017–2018 Guiseley 17 (1)
2018– Bury 39

22 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

McFadzean has had a somewhat fragmented past six years playing time. Prior to his season with Bury he was loaned out by Sheffield Utd on four occasions before a brief stint in Scotland prior to dropping down to non league football. 

Proven league 2 player? Possibly...

2013–2014 → Chesterfield (loan) 4 (0)
2014 → Burton Albion (loan) 10 (1)
2014–2015 → Burton Albion (loan) 11 (1)
2015–2016 → Stevenage (loan) 6 (0)
2016–2017 Kilmarnock 4 (0)
2017 Alfreton Town 9 (0)
2017–2018 Guiseley 17 (1)
2018– Bury 39

I based calling him proven on last season's promotion and the general response on twitter of bury fans who all seem to rate him.  So I might be being generous to the lad.

But there is also a broader point to make that it'd be pretty poor if we couldn't tempt any of Bury's promotion squad to stay local.

Archived