Transfer Rumours

I went to the game on Sat, it was a friendly and we have new players trying to gel, but same could be said for Rochdale I suppose and it was worrying how they carved us up on occasions. Wheater would do nicely although I doubt he would come.

Just as a side issue, vera needs to shave his head, he looked like a 70s comedian on Sat

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, True Tic said:

I went to the game on Sat, it was a friendly and we have new players trying to gel, but same could be said for Rochdale I suppose and it was worrying how they carved us up on occasions. Wheater would do nicely although I doubt he would come.

Just as a side issue, vera needs to shave his head, he looked like a 70s comedian on Sat

Urko Vera ate my hamster

If Vera showed just an ounce of possibility of being useful, he'd become a popular cult figure in an instant.

Anyway, Swindon fan saying they've been linked with Callum Lang,. If there's even a remote chance, we should be banging Wigan's door down to bring him back here.

3 hours ago, UsedtobeWozzer said:

Rather have him than Lyden, even though I like him. A midfield of Branger, Sylla, Maouche and Nepo is just about serviceable. The current centre half position isn’t. 

Why not both?

54 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Why not both?

No problem with both, just suggesting if we need to prioritise it should be CH. we could go with the midfield 4 I suggested but I don’t want us to open the season with Sefil and Stott as the CH pairing. 

9 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Are the club genuinely leaking fake info in the hope of increasing Season ticket sales? Staggering.

Who knows ?

But you've obviously made your mind up.

Personally I wouldn't think rumoured signings would change any rational person's opinion.

Archived