Transfer Rumours

Just now, leeslover said:

Clever of us to base our policy on knowing how it would pan out at Bolton. But for him becoming available and Lemmy trying to placate an angry set of fans it would have been Stott and Sefil, and it still will be if Wheater is out.

Will it? 

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Once bought for £2.3m.

105 Premier league games 

205 Championship games. 

5 years younger than Clarke. 

cracking signing.. i know who i would have.. plus we have this Tomos who will be ready in about 6 weeks... hea about 6ft3... signs are promising here

39 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

cracking signing.. i know who i would have.. plus we have this Tomos who will be ready in about 6 weeks... hea about 6ft3... signs are promising here

I was gutted about Clarke going - and I still am really, but Wheater is potentially a cracking signing. He could be the natural replacement that we needed. A commanding, experienced centre half and probably captain material as well. Well done! 👍⚽

3 hours ago, singe said:

Ha!

Wheater as looks a good signing, looks like it will be confirmed, that is the calibre we wanted for promotion.
Mills a solid signing.

The rest are fairly crap to very crap.
I'm not convinced we've spent the same budget as last season.

we havent virtually anything ... big well done to Abdullah.. got 600k + for edmondson and brought in freebies.. great bit of summer business from the chairman 

Just now, Dick_Valentine said:

Let’s not get carried away, the blokes still a prick! 

well this so called prick sold our prize asset for 600k + with clauses   lets clarke go who was a big earner , and Baxter   then brings in 2 centre bscks  who have championship experience for free .. around 10 other players with 1or 2 more joining tomorrow... he has  certainly shone through today .. i imagine our finances are in better standing this preseason than many others from the past.. i think credit is to him here... gone from a real negative feel about the fans after halifax to one with a sense of expectation for game at FGR .. pity i cant get it... well done Abdullah... 

4 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

well this so called prick sold our prize asset for 600k + with clauses   lets clarke go who was a big earner , and Baxter   then brings in 2 centre bscks  who have championship experience for free .. around 10 other players with 1or 2 more joining tomorrow... he has  certainly shone through today .. i imagine our finances are in better standing this preseason than many others from the past.. i think credit is to him here... gone from a real negative feel about the fans after halifax to one with a sense of expectation for game at FGR .. pity i cant get it... well done Abdullah... 

Ok then, Baz

Archived