Transfer Rumours

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, LaticsLegend said:

Any progress on the Forward signing that would get some of the fans excited you referenced on Twitter?

No idea where it's up to at the moment, but there's two they want and a bit of transfer business yesterday could have helped with one of them. I'm not mentioning names cos will probably end up with egg on my face when none of them arrive, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out who. I'll be able to ask more on Thursday...

4 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

No idea where it's up to at the moment, but there's two they want and a bit of transfer business yesterday could have helped with one of them. I'm not mentioning names cos will probably end up with egg on my face when none of them arrive, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out who. I'll be able to ask more on Thursday...

I'm guessing one of them is Lang, with Roofe signing for Wigan there's no much room for Callum at the club, only thing I'm surprised about is If I were Wigan, I'd want him in League One on loan, he's had two full season in league 2 with 2 different clubs, bit daft if he comes again for a third spell in the same league

1 minute ago, JTM said:

I'm guessing one of them is Lang, with Roofe signing for Wigan there's no much room for Callum at the club, only thing I'm surprised about is If I were Wigan, I'd want him in League One on loan, he's had two full season in league 2 with 2 different clubs, bit daft if he comes again for a third spell in the same league

You're probably right about Wigan wanting him to prove himself at a higher level but at least with us he's an automatic starter.

8 minutes ago, JTM said:

Yep, after 2 seasons in L2, you would think that he would progress onto L1. One thing we have in our favour is Joe Royle...

44 minutes ago, JTM said:

I thought roofe was signing for Anderlecht? 

53 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Nice one.

On 8/6/2019 at 11:31 AM, Lee Sinnott said:

I am told that, despite him being at the game tonight, it's not happening...

*cue him signing tomorrow!

On 8/6/2019 at 11:31 AM, Lee Sinnott said:

Any sign of action yet?

Archived