Transfer Rumours

3 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

And 1 goal in 3 between them 😳...but knowing us they’ll have a field day on Saturday😂

Particularly if we let  crosses come over so easily due to not bothering to close down and the centre backs don't get first to the ball.

But Banide will surely have spotted these weaknesses and Bradford won't score from them?

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Particularly if we let  crosses come over so easily due to not bothering to close down and the centre backs don't get first to the ball.

But Banide will surely have spotted these weaknesses and Bradford won't score from them?

Every game should finish 0-0 on that basis.

25 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Because no coach can singlehandedly prevent a goal being scored.

They did back in the day, they shouted and waved their arms to such an extent it stopped the ball going in the net. Well that along with ritualistic burning of clipboards and foreign players

17 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

They did back in the day, they shouted and waved their arms to such an extent it stopped the ball going in the net. Well that along with ritualistic burning of clipboards and foreign players

And the sooner those days return the better. 

9 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

They can and almost certainly are, won't prevent goals from being conceded though.

Didn't say it wouldn't, obviously less errors than has been happening it's hoped.

2 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Didn't say it wouldn't, obviously less errors than has been happening it's hoped.

You really need to stop carping on about this BP and get back to the fish puns.

It's a red herring anyway. I suggest you come down off your perch. I know you can be a bit of a snapper sometimes but please accept that there is a ray of light in all this. 

Eel sort it all out, don't worry. Who you say? The clownfish of course!

If he doesn't, the Shaw goby's will hunt him down and have his head on a pike on Crompton Way.

4 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

You really need to stop carping on about this BP and get back to the fish puns.

It's a red herring anyway. I suggest you come down off your perch. I know you can be a bit of a snapper sometimes but please accept that there is a ray of light in all this. 

Eel sort it all out, don't worry. Who you say? The clownfish of course!

If he doesn't, the Shaw goby's will hunt him down and have his head on a pike on Crompton Way.

Fair enough, I surrender. Magnificent, you get the top perch 👍

Archived