Jump to content

Recommended Posts

54 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Every game should finish 0-0 on that basis.

 

But havent you noticed ours don't?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

 

But havent you noticed ours don't?

Most games don't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Most games don't.

 

If you are happy with the teams defending who am I to argue. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

 

If you are happy with the teams defending who am I to argue. 

Who said he was?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

Who said he was?

 

I said it needed attending to, why didn't he agree with me?

Edited by BP1960

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

 

I said it needed attending to, why didn't he agree with me?

Because no coach can singlehandedly prevent a goal being scored.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Because no coach can singlehandedly prevent a goal being scored.

They did back in the day, they shouted and waved their arms to such an extent it stopped the ball going in the net. Well that along with ritualistic burning of clipboards and foreign players

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

They did back in the day, they shouted and waved their arms to such an extent it stopped the ball going in the net. Well that along with ritualistic burning of clipboards and foreign players

And the sooner those days return the better. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, deyres42 said:

Because no coach can singlehandedly prevent a goal being scored.

 

But they can work on flaws as I obviously meant.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

 

But they can work on flaws as I obviously meant.

 

They can and almost certainly are, won't prevent goals from being conceded though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

They can and almost certainly are, won't prevent goals from being conceded though.

 

Didn't say it wouldn't, obviously less errors than has been happening it's hoped.

 

Edited by BP1960

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BP1960 said:

 

Didn't say it wouldn't, obviously less errors than has been happening it's hoped.

 

You really need to stop carping on about this BP and get back to the fish puns.

 

It's a red herring anyway. I suggest you come down off your perch. I know you can be a bit of a snapper sometimes but please accept that there is a ray of light in all this. 

 

Eel sort it all out, don't worry. Who you say? The clownfish of course!

 

If he doesn't, the Shaw goby's will hunt him down and have his head on a pike on Crompton Way.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

You really need to stop carping on about this BP and get back to the fish puns.

 

It's a red herring anyway. I suggest you come down off your perch. I know you can be a bit of a snapper sometimes but please accept that there is a ray of light in all this. 

 

Eel sort it all out, don't worry. Who you say? The clownfish of course!

 

If he doesn't, the Shaw goby's will hunt him down and have his head on a pike on Crompton Way.

Fair enough, I surrender. Magnificent, you get the top perch 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Worcester Owl said:

Fair enough, I surrender. Magnificent, you get the top perch 👍

Cheers Worcester - I get quite creative after red wine! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, wiseowl said:

Cheers Worcester - I get quite creative after red wine! 

But is there any news on possible new recruits to be very boring!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wiseowl said:

Cheers Worcester - I get quite creative after red wine! 

Let’s hope Banide starts force feeding our midfield with it !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2019 at 4:27 PM, cornishblue said:

 

 

NI U-19 international Harry Robinson has signed for @CrusadersFC on loan until January from @OfficialOAFC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NI U-19 international Harry Robinson has signed for @CrusadersFC on loan until January from @OfficialOAFC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NI U-19 international Harry Robinson has signed for @CrusadersFC on loan until January from @OfficialOAFC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Fervid said:

 

NI U-19 international Harry Robinson has signed for @CrusadersFC on loan until January from @OfficialOAFC

Could be good for him if it's not a case of homesickness. Am I right in thinking that the standard is quite variable in that league, from some very decent players to some real hammer throwers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, leeslover said:

Could be good for him if it's not a case of homesickness. Am I right in thinking that the standard is quite variable in that league, from some very decent players to some real hammer throwers?

True, Linfield and Crusaders are the top sides and have improved greatly since going full time. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With regards to our squad....why hasn’t there been any official announcement regarding O’Grady, Benteke, and Coke. 

 

We get the earth shattering news that ‘The Quirky Pie’ company are supplying food in the stadium but info regarding the outgoing movement of players seems to be clouded in secrecy!

 

If they are no longer in our plans...say so!

 

If they have already left...then say so!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zeus resigns, what an absolutely pointless signing. Waste of a wage. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JTM said:

Zeus resigns, what an absolutely pointless signing. Waste of a wage. 

 

Unless the Swansea loanee's deal is going to be cancelled?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

With regards to our squad....why hasn’t there been any official announcement regarding O’Grady, Benteke, and Coke. 

 

We get the earth shattering news that ‘The Quirky Pie’ company are supplying food in the stadium but info regarding the outgoing movement of players seems to be clouded in secrecy!

 

If they are no longer in our plans...say so!

 

If they have already left...then say so!

 

Who cares if they have or haven't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...