Transfer Rumours

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, mikejh45 said:

Didn't someone post on here that Nantes wouldn't have any more dealings with the Lemsagems?

It was in the French newspaper article. They might well make an exception if it gets rid of one of his lads he lumbered them with previously 

3 hours ago, deyres42 said:

Missed out on another one, Oztumer to Charlton.

Thanks Abdallah 👍

Happily slag Abdallah off, but how on earth have you got to that!? The guys miles above League 2, and signed for a Championship club. Some serious delusion as to what sort of club people think we support.

2 minutes ago, youngen said:

Happily slag Abdallah off, but how on earth have you got to that!? The guys miles above League 2, and signed for a Championship club. Some serious delusion as to what sort of club people think we support.

Knowing Eyres’ posts Id guess he was being sarcastic 

18 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Is he the one who played 30 mins for blackpool then couldn't get in the squad even?

I did, we shall see how he does with Carlisle, hopefully not too well against us up there in about 6 weeks time.

The one and only time I have recommended a player to Latics was after seeing Oztumer turn out for Dulwich Hamlet. Saw him play for a couple of seasons where he was head (not literally) and shoulders above everyone else. Not sure if my email was ever read. I think it was round about the Dickov era. 

52 minutes ago, Slash said:

The one and only time I have recommended a player to Latics was after seeing Oztumer turn out for Dulwich Hamlet. Saw him play for a couple of seasons where he was head (not literally) and shoulders above everyone else. Not sure if my email was ever read. I think it was round about the Dickov era. 

Downboat for going to Dulwich Hamlets 

4 minutes ago, Hands on said:

Randal Kolo Muani - a snip without a single senior goal to his name.  That is it zero as in none.

I’m not a fan of AL and the way he runs things but the lad is 20 and made 6 appearances in french top tier. Let’s see the lad play first before he gets any grief. 

Archived