36 minutes ago, mikejh45 said:

Didn't someone post on here that Nantes wouldn't have any more dealings with the Lemsagems?

It was in the French newspaper article. They might well make an exception if it gets rid of one of his lads he lumbered them with previously 

3 hours ago, JTM said:

Zeus resigns, what an absolutely pointless signing. Waste of a wage. 

Takes our number of current international players to three which means we can ask for games to be postponed on international weekends...😮

Elias Sorenson gone on a season loan to Carlisle from Newcastle, wasnt it him who BP recommended to us

9 minutes ago, fleetwood Blue said:

Elias Sorenson gone on a season loan to Carlisle from Newcastle, wasnt it him who BP recommended to us

Is he the one who played 30 mins for blackpool then couldn't get in the squad even?

3 hours ago, deyres42 said:

Missed out on another one, Oztumer to Charlton.

Thanks Abdallah 👍

Happily slag Abdallah off, but how on earth have you got to that!? The guys miles above League 2, and signed for a Championship club. Some serious delusion as to what sort of club people think we support.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, youngen said:

Happily slag Abdallah off, but how on earth have you got to that!? The guys miles above League 2, and signed for a Championship club. Some serious delusion as to what sort of club people think we support.

Knowing Eyres’ posts Id guess he was being sarcastic 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OAFC1984 said:

Knowing Eyres’ posts Id guess he was being sarcastic 

Perfectly played if so. Bastard!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Is he the one who played 30 mins for blackpool then couldn't get in the squad even?

I did, we shall see how he does with Carlisle, hopefully not too well against us up there in about 6 weeks time.

The one and only time I have recommended a player to Latics was after seeing Oztumer turn out for Dulwich Hamlet. Saw him play for a couple of seasons where he was head (not literally) and shoulders above everyone else. Not sure if my email was ever read. I think it was round about the Dickov era. 

2 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

Probably someone who was in the Nantes youth team is now about 25 has played 16 competitive games in the French division 6 in his entire career and has scored 1 goal

Tbf it was a 25 yard volley bar and in...

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Slash said:

The one and only time I have recommended a player to Latics was after seeing Oztumer turn out for Dulwich Hamlet. Saw him play for a couple of seasons where he was head (not literally) and shoulders above everyone else. Not sure if my email was ever read. I think it was round about the Dickov era. 

Downboat for going to Dulwich Hamlets 

6 minutes ago, leeslover said:

Fair 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, leeslover said:

Didn't we have a trialist from them in the Ashton United friendly? 

Edited by BP1960

5 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

They've just found Slash's email.

48 minutes ago, mikejh45 said:

They've just found Slash's email.

He looked ok, very quick.

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

We had Walter Figuiera on trial who used to play for them, signed for Waterford in the end.

Randal Kolo Muani - a snip without a single senior goal to his name.  That is it zero as in none.

4 minutes ago, Hands on said:

Randal Kolo Muani - a snip without a single senior goal to his name.  That is it zero as in none.

I’m not a fan of AL and the way he runs things but the lad is 20 and made 6 appearances in french top tier. Let’s see the lad play first before he gets any grief. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Hands on said:

There's not many league two or conference players hu have scored a senior goal at 20 yr old. So someone Hu has played top flight football at that age is a good bet for me even if he hasn't scored. Also Surridge has played same around the same amount for Bournemouth and not scored 🙄 but he was top class obviously coz he's not a French lad for some on here

Edited by Chris15Arm

8 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

I’m not a fan of AL and the way he runs things but the lad is 20 and made 6 appearances in french top tier. Let’s see the lad play first before he gets any grief. 

Aye, 118 minutes in total.

7 minutes ago, Chris15Arm said:

There's not many league two or conference players hu have scored a senior goal at 20 yr old. So someone Hu has played top flight football at that age is a good bet for me even if he hasn't scored. Also Surridge has played same around the same amount for Bournemouth and not scored 🙄 but he was top class obviously coz he's not a French lad for some on here

:petesake: 

Behave.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

:petesake: 

Behave.

It's true tho! Surridge- unknown, hadn't even played a senior game when he joined. Turned out good. Kolo- unknown, six games for a decent french top flight team. Already shit coz he's ALs guy and hasn't scored a goal.

Can you tell me the difference? Or why it's different?

36 minutes ago, Chris15Arm said:

It's true tho! Surridge- unknown, hadn't even played a senior game when he joined. Turned out good. Kolo- unknown, six games for a decent french top flight team. Already shit coz he's ALs guy and hasn't scored a goal.

Can you tell me the difference? Or why it's different?

Didn't Surridge have a loan at Yeovil the season before and was highly rated after it?

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, RobOAFC said:

Didn't Surridge have a loan at Yeovil the season before and was highly rated after it?

Aye he did. My mistake. Still unheard of. Didn't score many at all. And only highly rated by Yeovil. U get my point tho. If it was a 20 yr old from championship or prem Hu had played six games we'd all be saying nice one

Edited by Chris15Arm