Transfer Rumours

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Played 16 times in over 2 years, no thanks.

Bad injury midway through his first season with bury which kept him out last year. Can rule him out though he isn’t playing for a french club. 

17 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Centre forward incoming.

17 hours ago, Frankies6 said:

i heard that on the way home tonight from wigan i believe center forward?

17 hours ago, Frankies6 said:

All i know is coming in  on loan and deal is done.. just like you and many just waiting for something to happen 

and still waiting...

i would be abit under Whelmed with this signing to be honest.. Looking at him abit on the lightside , defenders in this league would have a field day with him.. What we need is a big unit up front some one to get on the end of some crosses and compliment one of our midgets... Is this who i was told about last night ? hopefully not but he could be a 20 goal  a season player.. 

1 hour ago, al_bro said:

For once I agree with you. It's experience we need up front, like Wheater at the back.

What I'd give to see a Stevie Taylor, Simon Stainrod, Rodger Wylde, Roger Palmer, Stitch type centre forward, having a bloody field day in this league full of shite.

12 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Big lump up front is a bit of a departure from the attacking football we were promised when the coach was appointed.

We get a bit obsessed with the big man/small man combo. What I’d like to see is a Wheater type signing up front - experience, guile, leadership. Doesn’t have to be a big lump. 

5 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

We get a bit obsessed with the big man/small man combo. What I’d like to see is a Wheater type signing up front - experience, guile, leadership. Doesn’t have to be a big lump. 

I want to see us try good man/good man after all these years of shit man/even shitter man... 

49 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

@boundaryblue80 & @kowenicki would still demand he wasn't judged until Christmas - "look, we signed loads of players who were still alive under Corney and where did that get us?"  :grin:

Cutting edge comedy again. 

Better than being violently negative and confirming he’s shit before he even hits the pitch.  Surprised you even get out of bed... 

1 hour ago, HarryBosch said:

I want to see us try good man/good man after all these years of shit man/even shitter man... 

TBF Doyle and Davies fit the bill until Doyle had his chest problem. 

We had half a season of good man / good man up front but got relegated because we couldn't defend for toffee. 

Archived