Jump to content

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Whats he done ? Stabbed him in the eye ? 

Downvote and my total disrespect 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Whats he done ? Stabbed him in the eye ? 

Seriously unfunny. Have a re-think.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

Seriously unfunny. Have a re-think.

If you had to have a re-think every time you posted something seriously unfunny or with you something punny you’d have no time for anything other than re-thinking. If you are so easily offended by a joke ffs that’s your problem. I don’t need advice from your good self thanks Bristol. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

If you had to have a re-think every time you posted something seriously unfunny or with you something punny you’d have no time for anything other than re-thinking. If you are so easily offended by a joke ffs that’s your problem. I don’t need advice from your good self thanks Bristol. 

Nice :OASISscarf:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

Seriously unfunny. Have a re-think.

Agreed, a disgusting comment and deserving of a ban.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/20/2019 at 10:47 PM, BP1960 said:

Centre forward incoming.

 

On 8/20/2019 at 11:08 PM, Frankies6 said:

i heard that on the way home tonight from wigan i believe center forward?

 

On 8/20/2019 at 11:32 PM, Frankies6 said:

All i know is coming in  on loan and deal is done.. just like you and many just waiting for something to happen 

 

On 8/21/2019 at 4:42 PM, TheBigDog said:

and still waiting...

 

And waiting..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Roy mentioned Tuesday night how well Stockley played against us last season. John Helm said he was not catching the team at Preston. Roy then said perhaps we should take him on loan. Now that would be good business, but I doubt Preston would be interested, and would want to keep him as a replacement for injuries.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

My god. Your a barrel of laughs aren’t ya ? Stop being such a precious fanny

You said something in poor taste. What do you expect? You expect people to ignore it and carry on with their lives in the real world as if those words on a message board didn't cause them physical pain? 👀

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, al_bro said:

Roy mentioned Tuesday night how well Stockley played against us last season. John Helm said he was not catching the team at Preston. Roy then said perhaps we should take him on loan. Now that would be good business, but I doubt Preston would be interested, and would want to keep him as a replacement for injuries.

No chance surely

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/22/2019 at 7:11 PM, simplythemostimportantkick said:

My god. Your a barrel of laughs aren’t ya ? Stop being such a precious fanny

“Precious “, to object to a tasteless, unfunny and disgusting reference to a tragic accident to one of our footballing heroes.

 

What a sad specimen you are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

“Precious “, to object to a tasteless, unfunny and disgusting reference to a tragic accident to one of our footballing heroes.

 

What a sad specimen you are.

 

Using the word “hero” to describe sporting personalities aint great either

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/22/2019 at 5:15 PM, TheBigDog said:

 

 

 

 

And waiting..

 

I wonder if  Vera's goal might have put a block on any new signing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, OAFC1984 said:

 

Using the word “hero” to describe sporting personalities aint great either

Ben Stokes? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

Ben Stokes? 

 

Sir Ben Stokes to us minions.

Loved every minute of Brisbane today.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Oldham82 said:

If he thinking of selling up I doubt he will sign anymore.

 

Corney did.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, L1onheartNew said:

 

Sir Ben Stokes to us minions.

Loved every minute of Brisbane today.

 

 

Make a meal of it, with a nice world cup garnish. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, L1onheartNew said:

 

Sir Ben Stokes to us minions.

Loved every minute of Brisbane today.

 

 

Not often you see the Aussies bottle it but they did yesterday.

Matthew Wade (?) returning to the bowler's end failing to run Leach out; Lyon's fumbled run out; Paine's inexplicable wasted review of a ball pitching six inches outside leg stump which prevented challenging a poor umpiring lbw decision and not bringing the field in to prevent Stokes' taking singles off the 5th or 6th ball shows they are just as fallible as the rest of us.

Also great credit to Stokes for not losing his bottle and tempering his aggression when the winning line neared.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, L1onheartNew said:

 

Sir Ben Stokes to us minions.

Loved every minute of Brisbane today.

 

 

 

David Wheater, our very own Ben Stokes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Magic Mikey said:

Make a meal of it, with a nice world cup garnish. 

 

I needed to go on a diet after the world cup. Office full of deluded Aussies, broken kiwis, dejected South Africans, a Pakistani who jumped on our bandwagon, a Sri Lankan who pretended that he had no idea there was a world cup and a very angry Indian who couldnt understand why his super spreadsheet which calculated the winner of the tournament (India) had failed him.

Today was my first day back after being off sick for three weeks. White England footy top with a big 55 on my back and the dogs plastic cricket bat was probably too soon and hardly corporate, but it was so sweet.

 

To top it off,  on Saturday, a Pom (me) took out the company AFL footy tipping comp.

 

Its a good time to be English in Australia.

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perhaps Wheater can recommend some of Bolton's young players, or any experienced pros who haven't already left, to the club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...