Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Anyone heard anything? Seems like we're looking done for this window! Hopefully not though... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/22/2019 at 7:20 PM, mcfluff1985 said:

You said something in poor taste. What do you expect? You expect people to ignore it and carry on with their lives in the real world as if those words on a message board didn't cause them physical pain? 👀

 

21 hours ago, Worcester Owl said:

“Precious “, to object to a tasteless, unfunny and disgusting reference to a tragic accident to one of our footballing heroes.

 

What a sad specimen you are.

Love the way you upvoted the above post. Sarcasm lost on you as well as a sense of humour ? Are the 2 who upvoted my “joke” as sad as me ? Or have they not taken it too seriously regards YOUR’E hero not mine btw. 

Lighten up  a bit. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Fanny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, OAFC1984 said:

 

Using the word “hero” to describe sporting personalities aint great either

Hero, n. "A person who is admired for their courage, outstanding achievements, or noble qualities."

 

Describes Gordon Banks to a tee. Unlike you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

 

Love the way you upvoted the above post. Sarcasm lost on you as well as a sense of humour ? Are the 2 who upvoted my “joke” as sad as me ? Or have they not taken it too seriously regards YOUR’E hero not mine btw. 

Lighten up  a bit. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Fanny

Dear Fanny (for thus you have signed your latest leaden message)

 

I see your grasp of spelling and grammar are on a par with your sense of humour. 

 

Many are the rocks off the UK coast. I suggest you choose one, and crawl back underneath it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

Hero, n. "A person who is admired for their courage, outstanding achievements, or noble qualities."

 

Describes Gordon Banks to a tee. Unlike you. 

 

Courage, outstanding achievements and noble qualities are things I associate with Police Officers, Doctors, Nurses, Firefighters, Soldiers, ordinary civilians who hold childrens hands who have been blown up at a concert - not someone playing a game he loves for a living.

 

unlike me - what a lovely chap you are 😘 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Worcester Owl said:

Hero, n. "A person who is admired for their courage, outstanding achievements, or noble qualities."

 

Describes Gordon Banks to a tee. Unlike you. 

 

3 hours ago, Worcester Owl said:

Dear Fanny (for thus you have signed your latest leaden message)

 

I see your grasp of spelling and grammar are on a par with your sense of humour. 

 

Many are the rocks off the UK coast. I suggest you choose one, and crawl back underneath it.

The idiom is to a T, not to a tee or to a tea

 

Nice grasp

Edited by simplythemostimportantkick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This could all have been solved with a simple down vote... bring em back

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, latics22 said:

This could all have been solved with a simple down vote... bring em back

 

‘Abdallah out, Down Vote in’  it’s got a certain ring to it 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, latics22 said:

This could all have been solved with a simple down vote... bring em back

Or we could all just ignore petty arguing and actually talk about the topics. Hu givs a shit bout spelin on a fans furam site? Who gives a shit about arguing behind a keyboard. Anyway back to topic, anyone heard anything about the striker loan deal that was supposed to be completed last week? P.S. just re-read this, it wasn't aimed at you latics22 lol 

Edited by Chris15Arm
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Yeah definitely me being a tit, bringing up spelling and grammar on a football forum. I was gonna say you’re a twat but I won’t , I’ll just move on. Too many snowflakes...

Think you brought it up before me you utter weapon. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, UsedtobeWozzer said:

Think you brought it up before me you utter weapon. 

Think you’ll find it was in response to that clampet Worcesterowl. Hence I quoted him you cock knocker. You for some reason involved yourself like some kind of hero. Well done. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Think you’ll find it was in response to that clampet Worcesterowl. Hence I quoted him you cock knocker. You for some reason involved yourself like some kind of hero. Well done. 

You’re finally beginning to grasp the concept of hero. You may want to avoid correcting somebody on their grammar when you’re wrong though and then having a dig at others for pointing it out. Makes you look a bit less of a twat. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, owdumer said:

FFS who cares!

Not me, no point in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. I’m out.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jimbooth said:

This thread isn't about transfers any more! 

 

Where did that incoming striker go?  

 

Did he rock up at another club?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SweeperKeeper said:

 

Where did that incoming striker go?  

 

Did he rock up at another club?

Maybe he has Vera’s pace, which means he will be exhaustingly slow to arrive.?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

 

The idiom is to a T, not to a tee or to a tea

 

Nice grasp

Nice try, epic fail.

 

The famous Latin saying is so apt in your case: "Si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses". Or, as Sir Humphrey translated it: "If you'd kept your mouth shut we might have thought you were clever". Note - "might".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And that’s enough of that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any chance we can have some transfer rumours in the transfer rumour thread? Cheers.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...