Transfer Rumours

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Isnt their a case here for playing Morais in the middle effectively converting onto a sitting playmaker. We do need someone who can put there foot on the ball in the middle (yeah I know uptop is the biggest issue)

But perhaps him in the middle with Smith on 1 wing with Eagles on the other plus Nepo to LB then atleast we will look ok in 2/3's of the pitch.

Up top we are fucked although I'm expecting a 25 year old former Nantes Striker who has made 25 career appearances scoring just 2 goals to come in by the end of the week.

I agree. Last season I’m sure Morais played in the middle against us up here. 

He could be good ‘older head’ in the middle. I think his days as a winger have gone now.

Maybe some other club/s offered to buy Nepo and Branger and in their haste Marco & Mo signed replacements and the sales fell through or they are being sold to clubs with a later deadline ie La Liga or Ligue 1 (23.00) and Scotland (Midnight). 

Two midfielders in. Absolute beauty.

Fuck it, let’s get another keeper in, just in case.

Thinking back to Crawley at home last season, they were the most horrible bunch of cynical gits I’d seen at BP in a very long time. We might need a bit of that this season. 🙄 

1 minute ago, ShireBlue said:

Two midfielders in. Absolute beauty.

Fuck it, let’s get another keeper in, just in case.

Thinking back to Crawley at home last season, they were the most horrible bunch of cynical gits I’d seen at BP in a very long time. We might need a bit of that this season. 🙄 

As this cluster fuck continues, I am getting to the point of not really caring what happens now. I know it won't last but its so wrong me feeling this way. All it needed was a dece t striker in to re ignite a bit of interest but even this seems beyond the Clown and his cohorts. 

1 hour ago, Gary1906 said:

I agree. Last season I’m sure Morais played in the middle against us up here. 

He could be good ‘older head’ in the middle. I think his days as a winger have gone now.

He did not particularly well like but hed be an improvement to what we've got in there now.

1 minute ago, GlossopLatic said:

He did not particularly well like but hed be an improvement to what we've got in there.

Like Eagles puts a good cross in..but no use if there's no one to take advantage.

35 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Like Eagles puts a good cross in..but no use if there's no one to take advantage.

Exactly, with this forward line the thousands of wingers we have are no use at all. Our hope I suppose is that we do have some decent footballers (Fage, Eagles, Moráis) and we could become a second rate Barcelona - I think that qualifies me as in the optimistic camp. 

4 minutes ago, UsedtobeWozzer said:

Exactly, with this forward line the thousands of wingers we have are no use at all. Our hope I suppose is that we do have some decent footballers (Fage, Eagles, Moráis) and we could become a second rate Barcelona - I think that qualifies me as in the optimistic camp. 

Or if there’s a ..... Wildly optimistic camp!!  

A 5th rate Barcelona would be a tad optimistic just now...it just shows these 🤡’s are oblivious to demands in this division. When the pitch has deteriorated  around the January window we will really struggle with this powder puff lot.

I would settle for survival right now!

Just now, League one forever said:

So to clarify- 

Our strikers are Desire, Wilson, Vera.

Kill me now. 

Plus Kokos who I assume is related in some way to a clown.....

My 28/1 about being the lowest scorers in the division is now 15/2.  Quite possibly still value.

1 minute ago, Dave_Og said:

Plus Kokos who I assume is related in some way to a clown.....

My 28/1 about being the lowest scorers in the division is now 15/2.  Quite possibly still value.

It is value but Stevenage look dreadful up front as well.

3 hours ago, JTM said:

Absolutely baffled that we've signed 2 wingers we didn't need and didn't sign a striker. Everyone can see we need a striker. If the people in charge of these signings can't see that,they have no business being near a football club. 

Really can't put into words the frustration in feeling that we haven't signed a striker. Expected 1 deadline day signing and it to be a striker. I can't get my head round it, I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. Am I on my own here? It's fucking freaking me out that they can't see we needed one. Do they pay attention on game days? Do they even give a shit? Surely it's not good business sense to not score any fucking goals. Can they not see this formation we are playing is not working? I feel like bashing my head against a wall I feel I'll get more luck

What the fuck is going on. 

Going out on a limb here, but reading between the lines.... you think we may need a striker ?

2 minutes ago, League one forever said:

So to clarify- 

Our strikers are Desire, Wilson, Vera.

Kill me now. 

But they'll be getting passes and crosses from our 13 wingers and midfielders!

Johan Branger-Engone

Mohamed Maouche

Gevaro Nepomuceno

Florian Gonzales

Christopher Missilou

Dylan Fage

Dominic McHale

Callum Dolan

Mohamad Sylla

Jonny Smith

Chris Eagles

Filipe Morais   

Giles Coke

:wink:

2 hours ago, disjointed said:

As this cluster fuck continues, I am getting to the point of not really caring what happens now. I know it won't last but its so wrong me feeling this way. All it needed was a dece t striker in to re ignite a bit of interest but even this seems beyond the Clown and his cohorts. 

Feel the same, I barely care when we lose. It used to ruin my whole night.

Archived