35 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

Understand the #Spireites are close to signing Oldham Athletic winger Gevaro Nepomuceno. Should be announced tomorrow. #OAFC 

absolutely shocking. Anyone try explaining this one? Turning the club into a laughing stock. 

And that's from where? 

4 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

And that's from where? 

Chesterfield journo on twitter. Lee Sinnott has confirmed it aswell as our ‘fan in the know’

Edited by adamoafc

17 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

Chesterfield journo on twitter. Lee Sinnott has confirmed it aswell as our ‘fan in the know’

I'm calling bollocks on that but if it's true..... 

1 hour ago, yarddogs said:

Thought the transfer window was shut now 

No transfer window in non-league.

It’d be a real shame if Nepo goes, decent player with a good attitude.....one of the few positives from the AL signings chaos

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

...where’s BB80?

5xcOppQ.jpg

I'm just pleased that the apostrophes are in the right place. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

I'm just pleased that the apostrophes are in the right place. 

Nothing wrong with a bit of pedantry here and there....

Very unhappy with this!

(Is AL still picking Shez’s team!? 😂)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OLDHAMADE said:

https://www.derbyshiretimes.co.uk/sport/football/chesterfield-in-for-oldham-athletic-winger-as-spireites-bid-to-strengthen-squad-1-9990264/amp

Seems to be some foundation to the rumour,

This one would be the straw that breaks the fans back 

After today's statement asking for the backing of the fans, I don't think even the Clown would be foolish enough to push this through. 

31 minutes ago, disjointed said:

After today's statement asking for the backing of the fans, I don't think even the Clown would be foolish enough to push this through. 

Trouble is, he is that bloody foolish. Nothing that basket case does will ever surprise me.

1 minute ago, Bristolatic said:

Trouble is, he is that bloody foolish. Nothing that basket case does will ever surprise me.

He surely recognises that Nepo is a fans favourite, (To be honest I ain't that bothered about him) I can't see him letting Nepo go as that would alienate some fans. I understand that players come and go but we don't exactly have a exciting replacement lined up. 

I understand why Nepo would want to leave (who in their right mind would want to stay?), but he surely can get (or could've got..) a better move than Chesterfield?

32 minutes ago, disjointed said:

He surely recognises that Nepo is a fans favourite, (To be honest I ain't that bothered about him) I can't see him letting Nepo go as that would alienate some fans. I understand that players come and go but we don't exactly have a exciting replacement lined up. 

He's already alienated a fair number, and I don't think he cares that much. If Nepo has done anything to upset either of the clowns, and I don't know if he has or not, Marco wouldn't hesitate to get rid.