Transfer Rumours

1 hour ago, Dave_Og said:

Ah, but you're a lady. I'd be buying the drinks while you'd be relaxing on a comfy chair. 

You must be very short though as I'm getting quite old and my bollocks dangle down to just above knee level these days. 

Get help. I would.

https://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/mans-scrotum-swells-to-below-his-knees-after-not-seeking-medical-help-for-three-decades/amp.html?__twitter_impression=true

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, leeslover said:

There was a time un my marriage where a quick dose of scrotumular necrotising fasciitis would have been seen as an interesting bonus.

2 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Good, one less clogging up the bar!

Ah but I am in Turkey at the bar at present. I will be back when we have risen to 14th place under the new manager. Back for the start of our FA Cup winning run.:peepwall:

• 2 weeks later...

Any news on the striker on trial with us who wants a move but AL has said players need to go first?

Anyone have any info on why we would have a player with us knowing we couldn’t sign him? Or is it simply a case of a decent player training with us and Dino fancies signing him.

Either way it seems a bit of a tease.

28 minutes ago, LittlePhilHill said:

Any news on the striker on trial with us who wants a move but AL has said players need to go first?

Anyone have any info on why we would have a player with us knowing we couldn’t sign him? Or is it simply a case of a decent player training with us and Dino fancies signing him.

Either way it seems a bit of a tease.

Is it Zac Clough....

No idea who it is but was just wondering if there was any more info. First read it was a player on trial which begs the question of why have a player, particularly a striker, who is allegedly banging them in knowing we cannot sign without shipping players. Dino knew that. Smell a bit Bullseye ‘Here’s what you could have’.

Was just wondering if it was more a case of we had an out of contract player training with us and Dino has spoken to AL  about signing him after him doing well.

Still think it’s a tease either way knowing we need a striker only to have one at the club but knowing we cannot sign him!

January cannot come soon enough and even then I cannot see anyone queuing up to take our players to free up funds.

5 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Sounds about right, career record of less than one in ten and constant injury problems. 

Would probably score 5 goals during the rest of the season, which could easily make him our top scorer.😁

6 hours ago, oafcmetty said:

Suspect they're trying to get Vera/Coke to agree terms

We’ve been trying to agree terms with coke for months but understandably he’s having non of it. He’s on a wedge so may as well sit out his contract. Well done Frankie! 🤦🏻‍♂️

Veras agent is confident he can get him a move apparently so if he can I guess we’ll release him to allow the move to happen. His agent must be great at his job or has some show reel as in not sure what you can say to get him a move! 

23 minutes ago, super_blue said:

Veras agent is confident he can get him a move apparently so if he can I guess we’ll release him to allow the move to happen. His agent must be great at his job or has some show reel as in not sure what you can say to get him a move! 

If I was down to my last fiver in the world and had to put it on a bet about who Vera's agent is I'd go with a little hunch I have

Archived