Jump to content

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

I hope you gave it him back

 

I hope not. Whatever you find in the washing machine belongs to the finder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

I hope you gave it him back


 Give him  £1 of clean money back 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ive known the lad for years who told myself and have no reason to doubt him. He has been correct on quite a lot of stuff before. People moan that others who know inside info dont pass it on and when it is passed on they do anything to doubt its authenticity . Toxic this board, no wonder nobody posts here anymore.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 4froale said:

Ive known the lad for years who told myself and have no reason to doubt him. He has been correct on quite a lot of stuff before. People moan that others who know inside info dont pass it on and when it is passed on they do anything to doubt its authenticity . Toxic this board, no wonder nobody posts here anymore.

 

who told *me*

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HarryBosch said:

 

who told *me*

 

 

Wow, you as well. I thought Marco had got rid of all the moles....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

 

who told *me*

 

 

Would you correct someone you didnt know in the street on grammar?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

 

who told *me*

 

 


I told myself but at least 3 of my voices are cunts and not worth listening too 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 4froale said:

Would you correct someone you didnt know in the street on grammar?

 

No.

 

I have started suggesting people lean on bars rather than forming queues at them.

 

I fucking hate that, do you? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 4froale said:

Would you correct someone you didnt know in the street on grammar?

Don't talk to strangers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HarryBosch said:

 

No.

 

I have started suggesting people lean on bars rather than forming queues at them.

 

I fucking hate that, do you? 

Then why do it on here. Its rude and obnoxious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 4froale said:

Then why do it on here. Its rude and obnoxious.

 

Is that bit a question?

 

Seems like it should be but there's no "?"

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HarryBosch said:

 

No.

 

I have started suggesting people lean on bars rather than forming queues at them.

 

I fucking hate that, do you? 

Drives me mental. Queues are for the post oe. The whole point of me being 6'4'' is so that I can get served quicker than shortarses. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dave_Og said:

Drives me mental. Queues are for the post oe. The whole point of me being 6'4'' is so that I can get served quicker than shortarses. 

That's fine. 

 

Just remember that my elbows are the same height as your bollocks. 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Drives me mental. Queues are for the post oe. The whole point of me being 6'4'' is so that I can get served quicker than shortarses. 

 

Stretched arm with a folded 20... Horrible trick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HarryBosch said:

 

No.

 

I have started suggesting people lean on bars rather than forming queues at them.

 

I fucking hate that, do you? 

You'd hate Australia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, rosa said:

That's fine. 

 

Just remember that my elbows are the same height as your bollocks. 

Ah, but you're a lady. I'd be buying the drinks while you'd be relaxing on a comfy chair. 

You must be very short though as I'm getting quite old and my bollocks dangle down to just above knee level these days. 

Edited by Dave_Og
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, longtimeblue said:

 

Stretched arm with a folded 20... Horrible trick.

No need to stretch when you're tall mate.. 😅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dave_Og said:

Ah, but you're a lady. I'd be buying the drinks while you'd be relaxing on a comfy chair. 

You must be very short though as I'm getting quite old and my bollocks dangle down to just above knee level these days. 

Get help. I would.

 

https://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/mans-scrotum-swells-to-below-his-knees-after-not-seeking-medical-help-for-three-decades/amp.html?__twitter_impression=true

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve just read that. It’s put me off my beer and brings a whole new meaning to kneecapping!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Millibob said:

I’ve just read that. It’s put me off my beer

 

Good, one less clogging up the bar!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, leeslover said:

 

There was a time un my marriage where a quick dose of scrotumular necrotising fasciitis would have been seen as an interesting bonus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

 

Good, one less clogging up the bar!


Ah but I am in Turkey at the bar at present. I will be back when we have risen to 14th place under the new manager. Back for the start of our FA Cup winning run.:peepwall:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, longtimeblue said:

 

Stretched arm with a folded 20... Horrible trick.

 

Edited by rudemedic
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...