• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He was great in his day, but his legs have gone. Always remember his hat trick at Maine Road. 

I’m not saying we’ll do anything this season, I’m as disappointed as most with the standard of football we’re seeing but at the moment BUT we’re unbeaten in four and picking points up.   As

Hahahahaha you said member...

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, Fervid said:

A championship striker also incoming 

Wonder it's one of the three lads with Yorkshire links I recommened?

Edited by BP1960
15 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Wonder it's one of the three lads with Yorkshire links I recommened?

I’d like to think they’d have let you know.

Oh, who am I kidding.

31 minutes ago, JohnnyPimp said:

I’d like to think they’d have let you know.

Oh, who am I kidding.

They haven't..yet.

1 hour ago, unsworthlatic said:

Latest from Alan Nixon on Twitter is a lad called Christian N'Guessan on loan from Burnley.

Can't find much on him but never played league football. Suggests that he was on the bench 3 years ago for Blackpool in EFL Trophy but didn't get on and has since played 1 game for WBA in a Premier Under 23 game.

Midfielder, I think, possibly replacing McCann?

1 hour ago, unsworthlatic said:

Latest from Alan Nixon on Twitter is a lad called Christian N'Guessan on loan from Burnley.

Can't find much on him but never played league football. Suggests that he was on the bench 3 years ago for Blackpool in EFL Trophy but didn't get on and has since played 1 game for WBA in a Premier Under 23 game.

Related to? 

Djombo Dany-Gael N'Guessan (born 11 August 1987) is a French former footballer. An attacker, he played as a forward and as a winger.

But as he's 32, it can't be his son. Nephew? Younger brother?

We could re-sign Doyle & Byrne and it wouldn’t make any difference....until we get these clowns out for me the football is almost irrelevant!!!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, unsworthlatic said:

Confirmed - https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2020/january/02012020-nguessan-loan/ 

16 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Meh

Atleast it sounds like Dinos signing

yes it does. Encouraging that it's come as early as it has in the window and that he has been training with us. Bloody hell it almost looks like it's been planned.

2 hours ago, unsworthlatic said:

In a remarkable coincidence Dany N'Geussan who had a pretty ordinary journeyman sort of career started out at Auxerre. 

36 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Meh

Doubt it from Dave’s post. 

6 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

In a remarkable coincidence Dany N'Geussan who had a pretty ordinary journeyman sort of career started out at Auxerre. 

All roads lead back to Auxerre. I’m waiting for Dino to announce he’s signing his love child who was brought up there. 

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, League one forever said:

All roads lead back to Auxerre. I’m waiting for Dino to announce he’s signing his love child who was brought up there. 

Scouted a cert for Dave then.

.https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/news/who-is-tavio-kouakou-d’almeida-the-story-behind-the-new-cardiff-city-signing-who-suddenly-appeared-on-the-team-sheet/ar-AAGrZ0R

6 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

I wonder who Christian N’Guessan’s agent is?

He was at Blackpool, now Burnley and is ‘English’. 

Biography

DATE OF BIRTH

20/10/1998 

SIGNED

01/07/2017

COUNTRY

England.jpgEngland

N’Guessan, 18, who helped Blackpool beat Burnley to the North-West Youth Alliance title and win the Lancashire FA Youth Cup in 2016/17, joined the Clarets on a two-year deal with the option of a further 12 months.

He previously made it as far as the bench for the Seasiders in a Checkatrade Trophy and also spent a spell on a work experience loan with Evo-Stik Northern Premier League side Bamber Bridge.

The central midfielder was a regular in the under-23s in his first season at Turf Moor and started the 2018/19 in impressive style.

Ankle surgery reduced his game time either side of Christmas but N'Guessan returned fit by the end of the season to earn a new 12-month contract. 

Edited by kowenicki
3 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

He was at Blackpool, now Burnley and is ‘English’. 

Biography

DATE OF BIRTH

20/10/1998 

SIGNED

01/07/2017

COUNTRY

England.jpgEngland

N’Guessan, 18, who helped Blackpool beat Burnley to the North-West Youth Alliance title and win the Lancashire FA Youth Cup in 2016/17, joined the Clarets on a two-year deal with the option of a further 12 months.

He previously made it as far as the bench for the Seasiders in a Checkatrade Trophy and also spent a spell on a work experience loan with Evo-Stik Northern Premier League side Bamber Bridge.

The central midfielder was a regular in the under-23s in his first season at Turf Moor and started the 2018/19 in impressive style.

Ankle surgery reduced his game time either side of Christmas but N'Guessan returned fit by the end of the season to earn a new 12-month contract. 

Also qualified to play for Ivory Coast as is Dany. I've no idea if there is a link but Auxerre jumping off a page does have certain connotations. 

2 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

Meh

I'd have thought a recommendation from Danny Cadamarteri when he was at Burnley a couple of years ago.

1 hour ago, League one forever said:

:laught30: 👍