Just now, BP1960 said:

yes he played two friendlies iirc and with only a little exaggeration was messi-esque. I think he went to leicester development squad. Never to be heard from again. This was right at the start of Abdallahs reign of terror and we were all full of hope.

Haven' we been after him before?

1HkAkir4_normal.jpg

Oldham athletic want to sing Zack Clough On loan for remainder of the season #OAFC

2 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Haven' we been after him before?

1HkAkir4_normal.jpg

Oldham athletic want to sing Zack Clough On loan for remainder of the season #OAFC

What a rubbish song...

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, JoeP said:

What a rubbish song...

Beat me to it

"Zach Clough

On loan

Come on Oldham

Give us an own

-er"

10 minutes ago, Crusoe said:

"Zach Clough

On loan

Come on Oldham

Give us an own

-er"

😂😂🤣

I'm sure someone on here mentioned Danny Rowe from Fylde. Been transfer listed at his own request after supposed interest from league clubs. 

Apparently Oldham and Leyton Orient are chasing Rowe. 

3 hours ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

We are probably literally chasing him, as he runs away...

No one has jumped out of the toilet window  as they were about to sign a deal recently.

11 hours ago, Fervid said:

Apparently Oldham and Leyton Orient are chasing Rowe. 

BO said a while ago we tried in summer but wylde turned us down. Maybe he was telling the truth after all

7 minutes ago, Chris15Arm said:

BO said a while ago we tried in summer but wylde turned us down. Maybe he was telling the truth after all

Thought Barry was only there for his safety experience. Whats hes doing getting involved with bids for players...

1 hour ago, youngen said:

Thought Barry was only there for his safety experience. Whats hes doing getting involved with bids for players...

Is this the latest example of OWTB whispers? 

AL says Barry offers valuable H&S experience becomes Barry is ONLY there for his H&S experience...? 

17 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

AL says Barry offers valuable H&S experience becomes Barry is ONLY there for his H&S experience...? 

Tongue in cheek. He's only really there still because he has information AL needs from previous regimes. Friends close, enemies closer etc. The safety part is just something he can offer some use in. I do find it bizarre though that he would be involved in transfers. In any workplace I have worked (even small businesses) we don't have our safety officer tendering work or managing our accounts aswell. Its different work and roles.

26 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

Yeah, everyone know as it's a matter of record he's the HR guy, dealing with Corney's disciplinaries. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, youngen said:

Tongue in cheek. He's only really there still because he has information AL needs from previous regimes. Friends close, enemies closer etc. The safety part is just something he can offer some use in. I do find it bizarre though that he would be involved in transfers. In any workplace I have worked (even small businesses) we don't have our safety officer tendering work or managing our accounts aswell. Its different work and roles.

Or Shitpeas has fucked up every job the club has given him so AL has said 'go and check all the fire extinguishers and see if fire doors are unlocked or summert' just to get rid of the buffoon, and they presto he is now the H&S officer 🤣

Edited by Greenfield Latic
Spelling

42 minutes ago, Greenfield Latic said:

Or Shitpeas has fucked up every job the club has given him so AL has said 'go and check all the fire extinguishers and see if fire doors are unlocked or summert' just to get rid of the buffoon, and they presto he is now the H&S officer 🤣

Can't just do that, has to be a qualified H&S officer, which I assume he is.

Ipswich after Danny Rowe.

40 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Ipswich after Danny Rowe.

massive leap from Non league to League 1 football.. 29 y/0 has had a poor season with Fylde, i would leave him where he is to be honest.  doesnt look very mobile. slow is the word i would use 

1 minute ago, Frankies6 said:

massive leap from Non league to League 1 football.. 29 y/0 has had a poor season with Fylde, i would leave him where he is to be honest.  doesnt look very mobile. slow is the word i would use 

Never was quick, scored most if his goals by good positional sense is a good striker of the ball.

• Like 1

Just now, BP1960 said:

Never was quick, scored most if his goals by good positional sense is a good striker of the ball.

would you take a punt with him? 

All day long worth a punt but can’t see him being interested in signing for. Us