Transfer Rumours

42 minutes ago, Greenfield Latic said:

Or Shitpeas has fucked up every job the club has given him so AL has said 'go and check all the fire extinguishers and see if fire doors are unlocked or summert' just to get rid of the buffoon, and they presto he is now the H&S officer 🤣

Can't just do that, has to be a qualified H&S officer, which I assume he is.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Ipswich after Danny Rowe.

massive leap from Non league to League 1 football.. 29 y/0 has had a poor season with Fylde, i would leave him where he is to be honest.  doesnt look very mobile. slow is the word i would use 

1 minute ago, Frankies6 said:

massive leap from Non league to League 1 football.. 29 y/0 has had a poor season with Fylde, i would leave him where he is to be honest.  doesnt look very mobile. slow is the word i would use 

Never was quick, scored most if his goals by good positional sense is a good striker of the ball.

3 hours ago, youngen said:

Tongue in cheek. He's only really there still because he has information AL needs from previous regimes. Friends close, enemies closer etc. The safety part is just something he can offer some use in. I do find it bizarre though that he would be involved in transfers. In any workplace I have worked (even small businesses) we don't have our safety officer tendering work or managing our accounts aswell. Its different work and roles.

Who else would fix the flickering light bulbs in the middle of a negotiation? 

4 hours ago, youngen said:

Tongue in cheek. He's only really there still because he has information AL needs from previous regimes. Friends close, enemies closer etc. The safety part is just something he can offer some use in. I do find it bizarre though that he would be involved in transfers. In any workplace I have worked (even small businesses) we don't have our safety officer tendering work or managing our accounts aswell. Its different work and roles.

He's got the contacts apparently after all those years he's been involved...

3 hours ago, Frankies6 said:

would you take a punt with him? 

Not sure he'd get the service, no good punting it up in the air to him.

The lad at FC United would be better with our style as he runs with the ball and shoots on sight.

1 minute ago, BP1960 said:

Not sure he'd get the service, no go punting it up in the air to him.

i still think we should be looking for a James Hanson type player, someone like would help relieve any pressure defensively.. How many have we witnessed this season the ball not sticking with our forwards and its back in our defensive third 

2 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

i still think we should be looking for a James Hanson type player, someone like would help relieve any pressure defensively.. How many have we witnessed this season the ball not sticking with our forwards and its back in our defensive third 

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

Got to be better than what we are doing now.

1 minute ago, Dick_Valentine said:

Credible source I hear...

That would be a good start and a show of some sort of intention following the Q&A. What Azankpo seriously lacks is positional sense, along with a lot of other things. If you ever watch him he literally just runs around and I think Dino doesn't mind that #GPSLads. At least with Rowe we could have someone who knows where to be and where to run. We've had so many games recently where we look OK in possession pass it around outside the box, try cut inside and find no one. 

1 minute ago, Agnus UK said:

That would be a good start and a show of some sort of intention following the Q&A. What Azankpo seriously lacks is positional sense, along with a lot of other things. If you ever watch him he literally just runs around and I think Dino doesn't mind that #GPSLads. At least with Rowe we could have someone who knows where to be and where to run. We've had so many games recently where we look OK in possession pass it around outside the box, try cut inside and find no one. 

Welcome back KIG 

1 minute ago, Oldham82 said:

Danny Rowe it will be if we can get him. Would be a coup that.  A big target man too needed I think .

2 forwards i was told that would be signed in Jan..Positive step forward if we get Rowe. Just hope Dino can get the best out of him..

Archived