3 hours ago, youngen said:

Tongue in cheek. He's only really there still because he has information AL needs from previous regimes. Friends close, enemies closer etc. The safety part is just something he can offer some use in. I do find it bizarre though that he would be involved in transfers. In any workplace I have worked (even small businesses) we don't have our safety officer tendering work or managing our accounts aswell. Its different work and roles.

Who else would fix the flickering light bulbs in the middle of a negotiation? 

4 hours ago, youngen said:

Tongue in cheek. He's only really there still because he has information AL needs from previous regimes. Friends close, enemies closer etc. The safety part is just something he can offer some use in. I do find it bizarre though that he would be involved in transfers. In any workplace I have worked (even small businesses) we don't have our safety officer tendering work or managing our accounts aswell. Its different work and roles.

He's got the contacts apparently after all those years he's been involved...

49 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

He's got the contacts apparently after all those years he's been involved...

with Hollands and Puka I heard...……………………………………..

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Frankies6 said:

would you take a punt with him? 

Not sure he'd get the service, no good punting it up in the air to him.

The lad at FC United would be better with our style as he runs with the ball and shoots on sight.

Edited by BP1960
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BP1960 said:

Not sure he'd get the service, no go punting it up in the air to him.

i still think we should be looking for a James Hanson type player, someone like would help relieve any pressure defensively.. How many have we witnessed this season the ball not sticking with our forwards and its back in our defensive third 

2 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

i still think we should be looking for a James Hanson type player, someone like would help relieve any pressure defensively.. How many have we witnessed this season the ball not sticking with our forwards and its back in our defensive third 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

Got to be better than what we are doing now.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Not sure he'd get the service, no good punting it up in the air to him.

The lad at FC United would be better with our style as he runs with the ball and shoots on sight.

We have a style? 

1 minute ago, Dick_Valentine said:

Credible source I hear...

That would be a good start and a show of some sort of intention following the Q&A. What Azankpo seriously lacks is positional sense, along with a lot of other things. If you ever watch him he literally just runs around and I think Dino doesn't mind that #GPSLads. At least with Rowe we could have someone who knows where to be and where to run. We've had so many games recently where we look OK in possession pass it around outside the box, try cut inside and find no one. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Agnus UK said:

That would be a good start and a show of some sort of intention following the Q&A. What Azankpo seriously lacks is positional sense, along with a lot of other things. If you ever watch him he literally just runs around and I think Dino doesn't mind that #GPSLads. At least with Rowe we could have someone who knows where to be and where to run. We've had so many games recently where we look OK in possession pass it around outside the box, try cut inside and find no one. 

Welcome back KIG 

8 minutes ago, Dick_Valentine said:

Credible source I hear...

AFC Fylde hotshot or Ipswich winger?

Danny Rowe it will be if we can get him. Would be a coup that.  A big target man too needed I think .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Oldham82 said:

Danny Rowe it will be if we can get him. Would be a coup that.  A big target man too needed I think .

2 forwards i was told that would be signed in Jan..Positive step forward if we get Rowe. Just hope Dino can get the best out of him..

4 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

2 forwards i was told that would be signed in Jan..Positive step forward if we get Rowe. Just hope Dino can get the best out of him..

Dino couldn't get a toy out of a Kinder Egg

My Ipswich supporting mate is adamant he’s going to there and a deal will be sorted tomorrow?.

2 minutes ago, Lukers1 said:

My Ipswich supporting mate is adamant he’s going to there and a deal will be sorted tomorrow?.

we have been linked with a striker at Salford who themselves just brought in a target man from millwall, i have a feeling it could be the lad from Salford 

1 hour ago, Frankies6 said:

Get both!

4 minutes ago, Lukers1 said:

two Danny Rowes, there's only ......

There used to be two Danny Green's playing for my local side, one was good.

Recommended him to Latics but never any interest shown.  He played Championship for Charlton as well as spells at Luton and MK

3 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

i heard we are after this chap from Salford 

Emmanuel Dieseruvwe

Wiki stats

16 goals in 6 years sounds like another Mo Lemsagam special.