Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, GlossopLatic said:

 

Wiki stats

 

16 goals in 6 years sounds like another Mo Lemsagam special.

Yes he appears to be more of the same

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

one good thing is 6ft 4 and hes only 24.. we could get a tune out of him 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

i heard we are after this chap from Salford 

Emmanuel Dieseruvwe

He is a midfielder. Dont need another midfielder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chris15Arm said:

He is a shit footballer. Dont need another shit footballer.

 

FTFY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Chris15Arm said:

He is a midfielder. Dont need another midfielder

Its shows hes a forward, poor goal stats.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

Its shows hes a forward, poor goal stats.. 

No hes a centre mid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Chris15Arm said:

No hes a centre mid

ManiDieseruvwe

Sponsored by Steve & Mandy Taylor (Chorley)

Tall centre-forward Mani Dieseruvwe signed at The Peninsula Stadium from National League North rivals Kidderminster Harriers in 2017.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Frankies6 said:

ManiDieseruvwe

Sponsored by Steve & Mandy Taylor (Chorley)

Tall centre-forward Mani Dieseruvwe signed at The Peninsula Stadium from National League North rivals Kidderminster Harriers in 2017.

I've only seen him play midfield 🙈 lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chris15Arm said:

I've only seen him play midfield 🙈 lol

He has a dead heavy touch and Not very good in the air

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Frankies6 said:

He has a dead heavy touch and Not very good in the air

 

 

 

That is all we need another pudding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, LaticMark said:

 

Has someone seriously 'designed' that?  Horrific.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Has someone seriously 'designed' that?  Horrific.

 

Not a fan of The Stone Roses Dave?

 

Related image

Edited by lookersstandandy
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

 

Not a fan of The Stone Roses Dave?

 

Related image

After my time! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Usually one to wait to see new signings play for us before making judgement but we've had a pretty awful season and loaning two players that are not good enough for a team only six points higher than us in the league feels pretty bad.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not that I want to send Dave_Og grumbling to Wikipedia, but all these GIFs are choking my Chromebook. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Horlicks said:

Usually one to wait to see new signings play for us before making judgement but we've had a pretty awful season and loaning two players that are not good enough for a team only six points higher than us in the league feels pretty bad.  

It is the equivalent of Newcastle signing someone from Manchester City, not sure why folk get so sniffy about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, deyres42 said:

It is the equivalent of Newcastle signing someone from Manchester City, not sure why folk get so sniffy about it.

 

Villa loaning someone from Southampton reserves more like surely? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Oldham82 said:

We were probly never in for danny rowe anyway 

More like Cod Roe 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...