2 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

Villa loaning someone from Southampton reserves more like surely? 

Us/Newcastle - fanbase living in the past but still thinking we are big hitters.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He was great in his day, but his legs have gone. Always remember his hat trick at Maine Road. 

I’m not saying we’ll do anything this season, I’m as disappointed as most with the standard of football we’re seeing but at the moment BUT we’re unbeaten in four and picking points up.   As

Hahahahaha you said member...

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Us/Newcastle - fanbase living in the past but still thinking we are big hitters.

At this level, I still see us as a big club

A ground thats holds more than 6k takes you above most of the usual suspects and in reality we shouldn't be in this league for starters

No, im not Egyptian and livin in de nile 🤣

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Awful owner - check

Some fans living in the past - check

No goalscorers - check

Terrible transfers recently - check

You might be onto something here.

1 minute ago, Crusoe said:

Awful owner - check

Some fans living in the past - check

No goalscorers - check

Terrible transfers recently - check

You might be onto something here.

Take your bib off, for you have little history with this club if you buy into that nonsense

2 minutes ago, OLDHAMADE said:

Take your bib off, for you have little history with this club if you buy into that nonsense

Oh, lighten up. Original comment was clearly tongue in cheek.

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Crusoe said:

Oh, lighten up. Original comment was clearly tongue in cheek.

I'll only lighten up when we're back in the Championship...........Minimum 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, deyres42 said:

It is the equivalent of Newcastle signing someone from Manchester City, not sure why folk get so sniffy about it.

Or Oldham signing someone from Doncaster 3 seasons ago. 

On 1/10/2020 at 5:21 PM, deyres42 said:

It is the equivalent of Newcastle signing someone from Manchester City, not sure why folk get so sniffy about it.

No it’s not 

2 hours ago, Chris15Arm said:

It's about time this was stopped. A season long loan should mean a season with no recall allowed. There should be no clause in the contract needed, just loan them for half a season.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

He’s our biggest goal threat so a recall would be disastrous, especially if we go and lose at Stevenage tomorrow!

Forget the last part, we just can't 

37 minutes ago, al_bro said:

It's about time this was stopped. A season long loan should mean a season with no recall allowed. There should be no clause in the contract needed, just loan them for half a season.

Agree.

Or at a minimum any player, who is starting games, and is recalled without the consent of the beneficiary club cannot then be loaned out to another club that season.

On 1/10/2020 at 5:27 PM, deyres42 said:

Newcastle are mid table in the Prem. it bugs the fuck out of me that my Geordie mates try to make it that they’re the most hard done to football fans. They’re pining for a time when they were fleetingly up near the top of the same division they’re in now. 

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, Stevie_J said:

Newcastle are mid table in the Prem. it bugs the fuck out of me that my Geordie mates try to make it that they’re the most hard done to football fans. They’re pining for a time when they were fleetingly up near the top of the same division they’re in now. 

Yep conveniently forgetting when they were getting 5/6000 at the bottom of what is now the Championship. 

Newcastle aren't even the most hard done to fans in the Premiership. 

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, Stevie_J said:

Better fans you will not find, more passion in that stadium than all your top 4 put together

The nearly men of the North East 😉

1 hour ago, Stevie_J said:

Man United pricks are worse talking about being hard done to