Transfer Rumours

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/10/2020 at 5:27 PM, deyres42 said:

Us/Newcastle - fanbase living in the past but still thinking we are big hitters.

Newcastle are mid table in the Prem. it bugs the fuck out of me that my Geordie mates try to make it that they’re the most hard done to football fans. They’re pining for a time when they were fleetingly up near the top of the same division they’re in now. 

27 minutes ago, Stevie_J said:

Newcastle are mid table in the Prem. it bugs the fuck out of me that my Geordie mates try to make it that they’re the most hard done to football fans. They’re pining for a time when they were fleetingly up near the top of the same division they’re in now. 

Yep conveniently forgetting when they were getting 5/6000 at the bottom of what is now the Championship. 

Newcastle aren't even the most hard done to fans in the Premiership. 

51 minutes ago, Stevie_J said:

Better fans you will not find, more passion in that stadium than all your top 4 put together

The nearly men of the North East 😉

1 hour ago, Stevie_J said:

Man United pricks are worse talking about being hard done to

5 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

Wouldn't say no to the number 5 Kelleher who played for Macc on Saturday as a replacement for Wheater.

I'd say no. Their player smashed Azankpos face off the hoardings and that number 5 was screaming at the ref saying hes off the pitch. The dick

3 minutes ago, Chris15Arm said:

I'd say no. Their player smashed Azankpos face off the hoardings and that number 5 was screaming at the ref saying hes off the pitch. The dick

Eh, what's that got to do with how he played?

Looked like he wanted to win everything and played with a bit of passion which seems to something lacking in Mr Wheater.

For the incident you have quoted didn't Segbe run full tilt into the hoarding chasing another lost cause. 

He was actually right-why did he stop play he was off the pitch?

32 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

Eh, what's that got to do with how he played?

Looked like he wanted to win everything and played with a bit of passion which seems to something lacking in Mr Wheater.

For the incident you have quoted didn't Segbe run full tilt into the hoarding chasing another lost cause. 

He was actually right-why did he stop play he was off the pitch?

No their left back pushed him. And off the pitch or not, u saw his face bounce off the boards. U dont just carry on and say fuck him, he might have broke his neck but hes off the pitch so who cares?!?! I wouldnt want anyone with that type of shithousary personality playing for us. And it also says it all about u that as an oldham fan, u see one of our own players who might I add is one of very few who care, and you would leave him and play on

2 minutes ago, Chris15Arm said:

No their left back pushed him. And off the pitch or not, u saw his face bounce off the boards. U dont just carry on and say fuck him, he might have broke his neck but hes off the pitch so who cares?!?! I wouldnt want anyone with that type of shithousary personality playing for us. And it also says it all about u that as an oldham fan, u see one of our own players who might I add is one of very few who care, and you would leave him and play on

Didn't he come back on holding his arm?

Ref stopped game and checked the player was getting attention. 

Off the pitch and not a serious injury play should continue?

15 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

Didn't he come back on holding his arm?

Ref stopped game and checked the player was getting attention. 

Off the pitch and not a serious injury play should continue?

The ref also indicated it was a shoulder and face injury. And I'm sorry but any player wether its ours or opposition, I would always stop play after that. Guy I no is a paramedic and he rushed straight away to the front coz it was sickening 

1 hour ago, Chris15Arm said:

The ref also indicated it was a shoulder and face injury. And I'm sorry but any player wether its ours or opposition, I would always stop play after that. Guy I no is a paramedic and he rushed straight away to the front coz it was sickening 

Go on Kenny 

1 hour ago, True Tic said:

Who is this player Maamria says he is "waiting on"?

i guess hes waiting to see if Dino has a job tomorrow.. Hope he manages to beat his old club tonight , A bit of a personal battle between him and Westley tonight.

Archived