Transfer Rumours

3 hours ago, Chris15Arm said:

No their left back pushed him. And off the pitch or not, u saw his face bounce off the boards. U dont just carry on and say fuck him, he might have broke his neck but hes off the pitch so who cares?!?! I wouldnt want anyone with that type of shithousary personality playing for us. And it also says it all about u that as an oldham fan, u see one of our own players who might I add is one of very few who care, and you would leave him and play on

Whereas a bit more Shithousery wouldn't go amiss in my view. 

It's a dead ball so play might as well be stopped. Otherwise, I don't think it is necessary to stop the game, unless the physio says it's serious (so usually more than one person treats the player). 

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Greenfield Latic said:

So that's the 2 top quality strikers then....? 😪🤤🤤🤤☹️

There aren't any top class strikers available. Best we could hope for is a striker way out of favour at another club, who may strike it lucky here. 

To be fair Dearnley looked really good on his debut. Hopeful he’ll find that form. 
anyway anyone else noticing a Paul Scholes link popping up recently? Two lads from Salford now this kid again ? Surely not ? Scholes back in AL out Peter Lim in ? Something fishy ? Hope this makes it to being an OWTB fact that it’s happening. 

Just now, simplythemostimportantkick said:

To be fair Dearnley looked really good on his debut. Hopeful he’ll find that form. 
anyway anyone else noticing a Paul Scholes link popping up recently? Two lads from Salford now this kid again ? Surely not ? Scholes back in AL out Peter Lim in ? Something fishy ? Hope this makes it to being an OWTB fact that it’s happening. 

Probably more to do with the red fleece than anyone else. 

3 hours ago, Frankies6 said:

he won't be doing at a £350,000 asking price, and i dont blsme club for purusing other targets , We are waiting on 1 2 more in talks with Club,  Dinos targets

I very much doubt they will be asking that much for a conference striker who isn't hitting the net as often this season and has only 6 months on his contract and can go for nowt at the end of the season

4 hours ago, Frankies6 said:

he won't be doing at a £350,000 asking price, and i dont blsme club for purusing other targets , We are waiting on 1 2 more in talks with Club,  Dinos targets

Stop talking bollocks DavidTaylor84947392829284

31 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

Stop talking bollocks DavidTaylor84947392829284

there was a article where the Fylde chairman mentioned himself wanting that figure  and yes we are talkjng to a couple of players about them signing.. go and do your own homework just like i do .. 

5 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

there was a article where the Fylde chairman mentioned himself wanting that figure  and yes we are talkjng to a couple of players about them signing.. go and do your own homework just like i do .. 

You should have done your homework and be in bed by now!

If the Rowe deal happens I'd guess it would be at the end of the window.  Can't see Fylde accepting any offer we would put forward until the last minute when it's either that or a free transfer in the summer.

4 hours ago, Fervid said:

In talks to sign Rowe according to Mike Minay. Old Mike usually has his finger on the pulse. 

Yep. We're not willing to meet Fylde's valuation (duh), but his agent has links to us and is trying to push it through

2 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

Yep. We're not willing to meet Fylde's valuation (duh), but his agent has links to us and is trying to push it through

his valuation set by chairman is 250 k + Dino wants Palmer and Rowe up front . I heard that  that we have spoken to palmer . How intersting would that be Rowe and Palmer signing in time for saturday ? 

1 minute ago, Frankies6 said:

his valuation set by chairman is 250 k + Dino wants Palmer and Rowe up front . I heard that  that we have spoken to palmer . How intersting would that be Rowe and Palmer signing in time for saturday ? 

He was great in his day, but his legs have gone. Always remember his hat trick at Maine Road. 

5 minutes ago, Dick_Valentine said:

He was great in his day, but his legs have gone. Always remember his hat trick at Maine Road. 

i was there for that one as well, Tommy Wright had a blinder that day if i remember rightly ? Loved that side.. 

Archived