Transfer Rumours

6 hours ago, Crusoe said:

Why so snippy?

Have you watched him play lately either?

The newspaper report you linked to said he’d been underwhelming and his contract ended by mutual agreement. Seems a pretty solid basis for assuming he’s not been ripping up trees, and in a division many or most of our fans don’t rate highly. 

*plants

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Jamie Cureton,  aged 44, got a hat trick for my local lot yesterday 

Cureton is great. He had three spells at my second team and never failed to score regularly. I think I'd prefer him to the Scottish chap.

31 minutes ago, al_bro said:

Dino says maybe 1 or 2 more to come in but will have to wait and see. He doesn't sound too confident. Those 2 must be Jones and MdCann because I believe both their contracts expire on Friday.

Like Tory nurses. 

My prediction is based on the loans and short contracts Dino is here till end of season and then off. Only player who has signed longer term is Rowe but we where after him before gobshite turned up. I wish he gets sacked before the end of season but reckon AL and ML know that would be an embarrassment 

hopefully move some out. Be happy to see Wilson or azankpo go, as after seeing dearnley and Rowe they look way short and won’t catch if those two are fit. Problem will be if anyone wants them, hopefully Wilson’s record last year will see someone take a chance on him

26 minutes ago, Careca9 said:

hopefully move some out. Be happy to see Wilson or azankpo go, as after seeing dearnley and Rowe they look way short and won’t catch if those two are fit. Problem will be if anyone wants them, hopefully Wilson’s record last year will see someone take a chance on him

Good scouting to bring Dearnley out of non league, must have spotted some potential now he's been converted from a winger to a striker.

6 hours ago, LightDN123 said:

My prediction is based on the loans and short contracts Dino is here till end of season and then off. Only player who has signed longer term is Rowe but we where after him before gobshite turned up. I wish he gets sacked before the end of season but reckon AL and ML know that would be an 

Archived