Transfer Rumours

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

From the “ we won the argument” denial text book?

What the fuck are you on about? I haven't mentioned the Labour Party but you keep referring to them. Re read my original, Latics related point. Try and think of an appropriate and relevant response if you want / can. Meanwhile, please shove your triumphalistic irrelevant wank where the sun don't shine. I didn't think anyone could achieve a higher moron rating than Barry this week, but you're actually getting there. 

14 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

I agree...that is what the electorate do

Ah the electorate.

70% of whom didn't vote for you despite the clear win.
And of those that did vote, 56% didn't vote for you.
You won the system, lets see what you do with it. I hope it's good. At least you're no longer being driver by the ERG.
Now back to the football please.

1 minute ago, singe said:

Ah the electorate.

70% of whom didn't vote for you despite the clear win.
And of those that did vote, 56% didn't vote for you.
You won the system, lets see what you do with it. I hope it's good. At least you're no longer being driver by the ERG.

Don’t seem to recall you changing the system when you won 3 on the trot....a bit of an oversight?

3 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

What the fuck are you on about? I haven't mentioned the Labour Party but you keep referring to them. Re read my original, Latics related point. Try and think of an appropriate and relevant response if you want / can. Meanwhile, please shove your triumphalistic irrelevant wank where the sun don't shine. I didn't think anyone could achieve a higher moron rating than Barry this week, but you're actually getting there. 

Stay out of the kitchen 

35 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

Transfer Rumours... I seem to recall that there was an unsubstantiated rumour doing the rounds early January linking us to Ollie Palmer. He hasn’t let that affect his game much 😃 Scored 6 goals this month.

Alternatively he has let the prospect of a move to Oldham affect his game....? 

6 minutes ago, pk200 said:

Sex politics and religion should be taboo.

I will lock the tread if needed.

Take the Politics and other shite to the Taproom and leave people to call each other cunts about football no politics, please. 

Archived