Transfer Rumours

13 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Keep your head down get some game time, move on. 

Until he takes the last slice of cake in the canteen so Mo has to go without and gets banished to the youth team for the rest of the season.

Edit: this is assuming we have a canteen.  Which we probably don't. So maybe I should change that to "refuses to give Mo the kitkat from his packed lunch"

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Did wellens need to public state it? He would have been loving it. Were not attractive obviously; but hes a player who I assume would be desperate to play. Keep your head down get some game time, move on. 

Or he could have been asked a question by the player and answered it honestly, then been asked that same question by the press and answered in the same truthful vein.

Shez probably had exactly the same conversation with the player.

Strangle wank over a hypothetical generation hopping midfield three of Shez, Wellens and Palmer.

💦💦💦💦💦☔☔

8 minutes ago, Fervid said:

Alfie McCalmont on loan from Leeds for a year what a baller, seen him play for Northern Ireland and under 21 level. 

From Wiki:

McCalmont plays as a deep lying central midfielder. He plays mainly as a playmaking defensive midfielder, known for his passing and ability on the ball, dictating the play.

oh and he’s twenty years old...

Put it like this the current Leeds manager wouldn’t be dishing out 4 year contracts to just anybody.  I have seen him play a number of times for the Norn Ireland under 21’s against quality international teams and the lad is the real deal. 

13 minutes ago, Fervid said:

Put it like this the current Leeds manager wouldn’t be dishing out 4 year contracts to just anybody.  I have seen him play a number of times for the Norn Ireland under 21’s against quality international teams and the lad is the real deal. 

hope we don't spoil him Fervid, going to be tough for him in Latics midfield without any experienced support, same for them all tbh. Definitely sounds a good lad though  

17 minutes ago, Fervid said:

Cheers for that, my youngest lads mates are all Leeds fans, I will try and find out if they have any info on him. 

1 hour ago, Behind Closed Doors said:

He was at a championship club last year and didn’t kick a ball in it?
when and where have these Leeds fans seen him ?

This s a change for this excellent forum. One of the few negatives among many positives. Usually the other way around

52 minutes ago, unsworth blue said:

hope we don't spoil him Fervid, going to be tough for him in Latics midfield without any experienced support, same for them all tbh. Definitely sounds a good lad though  

It will bring on Whelan a ton having a quality player alongside him, even if he is younger, could be the new (not saying as good) yard dogs.

13 minutes ago, Gary1906 said:

You can’t help yourself can you? 😂😂

Supporters of a last season championship club  can’t understand why a player, who  they have not  not seen as he  has not kicked a ball for them in the championship, hasn’t been loaned to the championship.? ....you are spot on I can’t help myself thinking of the illogicality of that claim .

Archived