Transfer Rumours

19 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Is this his one redeeming feature. He might actually be able to negotiate a decent fee. . . 

Hopefully so! Can you imagine how shagged we'd be if an ex-agent couldn't negotiate  decent fees! 😮

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

What would we deem a “decent fee” for George? 

More than £50k, and a sell on...
I'm not that in the know about true valuations, but we know when players have been sold for peanuts in an emergency. Hoepfully we can hang on if (big if) we get promoted. A season at a higher level with his progression will do him good.

1 minute ago, singe said:

More than £50k, and a sell on...
I'm not that in the know about true valuations, but we know when players have been sold for peanuts in an emergency. Hoepfully we can hang on if (big if) we get promoted. A season at a higher level with his progression will do him good.

That’s Corney style thinking. 

Give us 75k. And a sell on. 

You can buy the sell on off me again in preseason when I need to cover wages. 

Meanwhile rochdale always get between 500k and a mill for their young players. Mainly when they were in league two. 

2 minutes ago, League one forever said:

That’s Corney style thinking. 

Give us 75k. And a sell on. 

You can buy the sell on off me again in preseason when I need to cover wages. 

Meanwhile rochdale always get between 500k and a mill for their young players. Mainly when they were in league two. 

Think you've mis-read me there L1FE, I am saying that the value is higher than that because that was a Corney style valuation.  Iw ant us to keep them so we benefit on the pitch and then get unbelievable offersrs. Like Rochdlae as you said. Maybe we can get a new pitch out of it!

15 minutes ago, singe said:

Think you've mis-read me there L1FE, I am saying that the value is higher than that because that was a Corney style valuation.  Iw ant us to keep them so we benefit on the pitch and then get unbelievable offersrs. Like Rochdlae as you said. Maybe we can get a new pitch out of it!

😁👍🏻

On 4/25/2019 at 10:05 AM, Lee Sinnott said:

You may have gathered I am no fan of Lemsagam, but credit where it's due - he managed to get quite a decent fee for Holloway...

Lee - out of interest, was it more than the £100,000 we paid Fleetwood for him? (and I appreciate you may not be in a position to disclose the exact fee he was sold on for).

I have to disagree with some others - complete waste of space of a "striker" - have a look at his goal scoring record !

On 5/3/2019 at 8:11 AM, Lee Sinnott said:

Be staggered if he went to Chesterfield. Sheridan is a big fan, but DG could certainly still play in the FL...

I think their long haired centre back could too judging from the one time I've seen him.

On 5/4/2019 at 10:52 AM, BP1960 said:

I think their long haired centre back could too judging from the one time I've seen him.

He's just scored for Salford in the play offs against Eastleigh, his 11th goal of the season.

11 minutes ago, Crusoe said:

Edmundson being linked with Stoke, Sunderland, Fleetwood, Hull, and now Rangers as well.

The figure £450,000 has been banded about as our asking price. Seems on the low side.

Seems a pretty reasonable sum to me for a lad with only one proper season under his belt in a bottom-half, League Two side.

18 minutes ago, Crusoe said:

Edmundson being linked with Stoke, Sunderland, Fleetwood, Hull, and now Rangers as well.

The figure £450,000 has been banded about as our asking price. Seems on the low side.

Only a year left on his contract. Could have him free in 12 months so l don't think it's  too bad in that context.

1 minute ago, bozman said:

Only a year left on his contract. Could have him free in 12 months so l don't think it's  too bad in that context.

Rangers could take him for free then.  The others couldn't.

Just now, Lukers1 said:

It was muted over the weekend that he is Glasgow bound, would be a great opportunity for him.

I read one account (no idea of the reliability) that suggested he'd taken part in behind closed doors training for Rangers last week.

Archived