Transfer Rumours

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

....and how the fuck are they tired? The useless twats get paid millions to play football for an hour or two a week....if this lot were tennis players they wouldn’t hack it 

Cancelling my Sky sports package tomorrow as I’m fed up of contributing to this nonsense 😎

Just now, Ritchierich said:

But Southgate is a tactical genius remember 

Bring back the Alf Ramsey dinosaurs. You wouldn't have got World Cup winners Jackie Charlton and Nobby Stiles messing about like that.

Passing from the back endorsed by  Gary Neville so it must be right.

1 minute ago, BP1960 said:

Bring back the Alf Ramsey dinosaurs. You wouldn't have got World Cup winners Jackie Charlton and Nobby Stiles messing about like that.

Passing from the back endorsed by  Gary Neville so it must be right.

:lol::lol:

Then again after the performance of Ajax in the Champions League as well as the way Van Dijk and Winjladeum (sp?) played for Liverpool this season, is anyone else not surprised the Dutch won. 

Furthermore, I think Uefa were slightly surprised at the 'success' of the Nations League. I can't see the next finals being so close to the Champions League final. 

7 hours ago, rudemedic said:

Then again after the performance of Ajax in the Champions League as well as the way Van Dijk and Winjladeum (sp?) played for Liverpool this season, is anyone else not surprised the Dutch won. 

Furthermore, I think Uefa were slightly surprised at the 'success' of the Nations League. I can't see the next finals being so close to the Champions League final. 

Great point. They've devalued their own competition. 

8 hours ago, rudemedic said:

Not much choice though as some of the European leagues finished much later than ours

6 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Not much choice though as some of the European leagues finished much later than ours

UEFA will need to move to standardise league start and end dates across Europe. This could lead to a winter break for the Premier League *

(*) Allowing the big club’s to jet off around the world playing lucrative and meaningless friendlies and returning with one or two key players carrying injuries😀

3 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Meanwhile on the 'transfer rumours' thread does anyone have anything to report?

OWTB rule 4 subsection 2 states:

’Any thread can be hijacked for a topic that has nothing to do with the original title or purpose for the thread.’

27 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

OWTB rule 4 subsection 2 states:

’Any thread can be hijacked for a topic that has nothing to do with the original title or purpose for the thread. This often escalates into nonsense arguments and/or puns based on nothing at all’

49 minutes ago, L1onheartNew said:

Hey, my puns have substance. I don't wear my underpants on my head with a pencil up my nose for nothing you know.

Wibble

As long as you keep the substance out of your undercrackers whilst they're on your head, you'll be fine.

On 6/3/2019 at 4:34 PM, Lee Sinnott said:

George having a medical at Rangers...

So assuming that George passed his medical and has agreed terms with Rangers we are presumably waiting for the contract fee and clauses to be finalised before pen can be put to paper?

Any update @Lee Sinnott

1 hour ago, TheBigDog said:

So assuming that George passed his medical and has agreed terms with Rangers we are presumably waiting for the contract fee and clauses to be finalised before pen can be put to paper?

Any update @Lee Sinnott

I'm going out on a limb and saying this isn't going to happen 

Archived