Transfer Rumours

25 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

I`m amazed that anyone thinks an average defender from the bottom league, with a club that's just finished nowhere in that league is worth £1M - the world really has gone crazy. Personally, never rated him - think he's slow and cumbersome and generally wins the "easy" headers. Then again, what do I know about football - I follow Latics!

🙄

Tremendous.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Yeah you clearly know fuckall about football and have probably never kicked a ball. Were you one that didn’t think Tarky should be catching our team ?  

No - always thought Tarky was destined for great things actually - Edmundson will be a flop in my opinion. Mind you, he's going to the pub league up north - see Adam Rooney.

25 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

No - always thought Tarky was destined for great things actually - Edmundson will be a flop in my opinion. Mind you, he's going to the pub league up north - see Adam Rooney.

Great things ? Premier league regular and England call ups ? I take it all back you know far more than most. I expected him to play at a higher level but maybe not quite the top. 

3 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

Also applies to Harry Maguire and don't even get me started on Phil Jones and Chris Smalling. I don't think there's a decent English international class CB pairing anywhere at the moment. 

England weak links used to be FB and the left side. Now it's CB and GK.

2 hours ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Great things ? Premier league regular and England call ups ? I take it all back you know far more than most. I expected him to play at a higher level but maybe not quite the top. 

Maybe the absence of long-ball in the Premiership masks the lack of pace and mobility issues I thought would prevent him going as far as he has !  

12 hours ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Patting my own back here a bit, but

image.thumb.png.e884d0dd65f52474c916434126977afc.png

image.thumb.png.4482dd039d9ecbcad707f65e9e211340.png

34 minutes ago, jmantonhoward said:

Got told today we are after signing Richie Bennett. Released by Carlisle, was on loan at Morecambe back end of the season. Local lad, ex Springhead and Ashton Utd.

The lad can score and he is a handful......should have signed him when Carlisle went for him.

Seems a decent deal £600k for Edmondson. Credit to Abdullah for  holding out on the transfer fee.. We was never going to get £1 million for him but if there are clauses attached deal will be worth well more than a million! 

14 minutes ago, UsedtobeWozzer said:

I’m not sure it matters what fee they’ve agreed, he’s hardly going to sign for sodding Peterborough when Rangers want him.

Famous last words ? He can only sign for someone once a fee is agreed though ? If Rangers don’t meet our valuation  he won’t sign for them. 

1 hour ago, singe said:

Darragh Macantony says no deal in the pipeline, but he has been known to tell the odd porkie.

Sorry if I am missing something, but what's that MacDonald tweet from last season got to do with anything?

9 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

Sorry if I am missing something, but what's that MacDonald tweet from last season got to do with anything?

3 minutes ago, LaticMark said:

I think singe meant this from the Peterborough  owner:

Yeah, weird, no idea how that copied. Not ever seen that tweet.

1 hour ago, TheBigDog said:

If true then it might convince Rangers to come back in with a higher offer. 🤔

Wouldn't need to be any higher than what Peterborough have offered though would it?

Archived