Transfer Rumours

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

One year contract might suggest otherwise to be fair...

He says that he’s had a lot of interest from other clubs but choose to come to Oldham. 

.... to be fair. 

Just now, kowenicki said:

He says that he’s had a lot of interest from other clubs but choose to come to Oldham. 

.... to be fair. 

He's hardly likely to say no one had shown any interest in him, so Oldham was better than nothing, was he? For clarity, this is NOT what I think (I'm being facetious) and I'm sure the lad is being honest.

... to be fair (might as well board the bandwagon)

Just now, kowenicki said:

.... to be fair. 

Don't hear many players say they didn't have any other offers to be fair. Good on him if he has turned down longer contracts to join us though.

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

He did and your right was probably one of the best players on the pitch, particularly in the second half that Morecambe dominated, promising addition to the squad in my opinion.

Didn't see him in the return either unfortunately. 

He tore Stott to pieces at our place if i remember correctly.

2 minutes ago, b0ndl1ne said:

Clough’s cousin is a mate of mine.

His message to me was:

“Yeh hes laughing, said hes not heard anything but they are a big club for that division - hoping to avoid that league if he can”

Hes not coming then?

2 minutes ago, True Tic said:

Hes not coming then?

No. The rumour was started by two spam accounts on Twitter? Genuinely baffled how people can always be swayed when they see a rumour on twitter without doing the slightest bit of research behind it.

E.g When Beevor made up that Chamakh rumour to wind everyone up but Oldham fans are so desperate for anything and everything to be true they latch themselves to it like deranged animals.

Most rumours are bollocks, ITK accounts on twitter also bollocks. Only one I back is Sinnott and Eyresy has a mate in the PFA as well. 

ok

3 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

No. The rumour was started by two spam accounts on Twitter? Genuinely baffled how people can always be swayed when they see a rumour on twitter without doing the slightest bit of research behind it.

E.g When Beevor made up that Chamakh rumour to wind everyone up but Oldham fans are so desperate for anything and everything to be true they latch themselves to it like deranged animals.

Most rumours are bollocks, ITK accounts on twitter also bollocks. Only one I back is Sinnott and Eyresy has a mate in the PFA as well. 

Ok that's me told then.

15 minutes ago, latics22 said:

English, good age , knows the league. Will do for me, why would you release a player who won 3 awards tho? Wierd

Wasn't released. Turned down Morecambe's offer to come to us.

Archived