Bunn Officially confirmed

1 minute ago, Macca said:

Then why quit from the last circus?

I have no idea, I was just correcting you. 

Our circus appears to be worse than Blackpools right now, so I agree why quit one circus, then go to another. 

He probably won’t anyway.

3 minutes ago, daniel said:

Our circus appears to be worse than Blackpools right now, so I agree why quit one circus, then go to another. 

Disagree, any success there has happened despite the Oystens and not because of. Think Corney X a factor of 10 on the dodgy scale.

9 minutes ago, daniel said:

No chance. 

May I remind you.... ??

11 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

He’s a bit out of order there if he means the supporters.   Fans have been mostly patient until the last couple of weeks.

I don't think he was talking about the fans...

However you incorrect. Our expert fans are never patient & demand immediately. 

Everyone seems to have forgotten that we won comfortable during the week & we sit around mid table (I haven't actually checked the league) Another manager is being hounded out by our fans because of the style of of play. Remember when that first happened with Ronnie Moore? Been nothing but champagne football & promotions ever since ?

Patient? Lol do me a fkn favour

Jesus....we’ve had over 20 of years putting up with this shite. Trying to play football in the opposing teams half and scoring a goal or two would have been a good start.

Since Bunn took the job, expectant fans have traveled in their droves up and down the country, home attendances are up and supporters have got behind this team more than I can remember for a long time.

Bunn promised attacking football with smiles on the faces of players and fans alike.......for a variety of reasons it hasn’t happened and if today turns out to be his last game he really can have no complaints.

He will probably look back on it as a wasted opportunity and he’d be damn right!

30 minutes ago, palmer1 said:

You don't think 2-0 without the oppo testing your keeper is comfortable.

Watched Boro twice this week top of the League and booed off by their fans on both occasions,  I think OAFC fans are pretty patient all things considered in fact apathy has well and truly set in.

28 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

You didn't answer the question.

I watched every single kick! Now you know that what relevance does it have? 

It may not have been pretty at all but it was comfortable. They barely made into our half the whole game, not just when they had 10.