Frankie Bunn Poll

Frankie Bunn Managerial Appointment.  

151 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Frankie Bunn's appointment?

• Good choice
    • Not sure.
    • Poor choice.

27 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

From an acquaintance on Facebook -

“Latics fans: My admittedly limited impressions of Frankie Bunn from seeing him work at Hudd Town..... Training will be very professional, will work his players VERY hard, especially in pre-season, big focus on stopping the other team play, works alot on set pieces (including throwins - seen him get really frustrated at his team for not setting up correctly at these, both on and off the ball). Will not be one for carrying passengers or the arm round the shoulder (I was actually terrified of him - but I know many think highly of him as a bloke). Demands a shift from everyone, especially defensively.”

Byrnes fucked then.

I think ‘can’t make my mind up’ is another way of saying ‘not sure’ which is how I voted. Having thought about it I’m now more positive.  Let’s hope he is the one because we won’t get the option of rebooting. 

1 hour ago, jorvik_latic said:

(including throwins - seen him get really frustrated at his team for not setting up correctly at these, both on and off the ball). 

The amount of times we struggle to throw a ball to our own player and keep possession, my God, if he sorts that he'll do for me.

1 hour ago, jorvik_latic said:

From an acquaintance on Facebook -

“Latics fans: My admittedly limited impressions of Frankie Bunn from seeing him work at Hudd Town..... Training will be very professional, will work his players VERY hard, especially in pre-season, big focus on stopping the other team play, works alot on set pieces (including throwins - seen him get really frustrated at his team for not setting up correctly at these, both on and off the ball). Will not be one for carrying passengers or the arm round the shoulder (I was actually terrified of him - but I know many think highly of him as a bloke). Demands a shift from everyone, especially defensively.”

Like the throw in bit - last time I saw us contribute anything to a throw was Peterborough’s 4th in the 5-4 wonder game 

Edited by Buckshawlatic

10 hours ago, Buckshawlatic said:

Like the throw in bit - last time I saw us contribute anything to a throw was Peterborough’s 4th in the 5-4 wonder game 

Nazon scored from a long throw by Hamer at the end of the season. Cannot remember which game but it was away from home. Hamer seems to be the only player who can throw the ball properly.

2 hours ago, Smiler13 said:

Nazon scored from a long throw by Hamer at the end of the season. Cannot remember which game but it was away from home. Hamer seems to be the only player who can throw the ball properly.

To be fair he might be one of the only ones who can kick a ball properly as well.

20 hours ago, singe said:

If I'd said are you happy to give FB a chance, it would have been 100% agreeing. IMHO. Being concerned, does not mean you've started chanting Bunn out in your living room.

PS we need a better nickname than Bunny...

FaceBook?