OWTB Forums
Sign in to follow this  
singe

Which Frankie Bunn camp are you in?

Where on the Frankie Bunn spectrum do you initally fall?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you stand on Frankie Bunn's appointment,

• I'm a sheeple. He can shoot someone on Featherstall Road and I'll still support him.
    • Overall positive, we can't know how it will work out, but he has my support.
    • Meh
    • Reservations, concerns, but want him to succeed and hope he does well.
    • Raging. I'm going to burn my season ticket on the Town Hall Steps, stamp on the badge, and go and support City.

I've seen those that have raised concerns be called berks, wanting him to fail, not give him a chance.

So can we agree that if you're not a happy clapper you are not automatically "disprespecting the badge" and a traitor.

It's more nuanced than that.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, singe said:

I've seen those that have raised concerns be called berks, wanting him to fail, not give him a chance.

So can we agree that if you're not a happy clapper you are not automatically "disprespecting the badge" and a traitor.

It's more nuanced than that.

And that if you feel positive or hopeful about it, you’re not thick or accepting of mediocrity? Just for balance, like?

• Upvote 1

Just now, maddog said:

And that if you feel positive or hopeful about it, you’re not thick or accepting of mediocrity? Just for balance, like?

Absolutely, exactly my point.

It's all conjecture till signings are made and balls are kicked. Nobody is guaranteed success especially in the football world. And I'm pretty sure no-one wants to intentionally fail. So let's look forward and see what happens we will soon know

• Upvote 1

I thought he interviewed well, I’ll back him obvs. I didn’t like how he didn’t say he was aiming for promotion or what the budget would be.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, kowenicki said:

Option 4.  COYB.

That's option 1....