Trust AGM announcement

Attendance  

37 members have voted

1. 1. AGM attendance

• Yes I will be attending
    • No I am unable to attend

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/07/2018 at 08:17 PM

TRUST OLDHAM

(OLDHAM ATHLETIC SUPPORTERS FOUNDATION LIMITED)

ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING

Notice is hereby given that the annual general meeting of the above named company ("the Company") will be held at Boundary Park, OEC North stand,

Oldham on Monday 9 July 2018 at 7.00pm for the following purposes:

AGENDA

1. Opening of meeting

2. To elect new directors to the board.

3. To receive the report of the directors and the accounts for the period ended 31st January 2018.

4. Close of meeting

Edited by underdog
Location & poll

38 minutes ago, Lags said:

deafening ……………………. but you all knew it's fair easier to complain and bitch. I hope the trust officials get a decent turn out and are held to account, given that's what they want.

Of the 14 so far who are unable to attend there are quite likely many who are either:

• On holiday
  • At work
  • Live too far away - in my case

And (once again) to lump us all in the same bag with ‘you all knew it’s fair (sic) easier to complain and bitch’  just does my head in - there are many of us who believe the Trust are doing a decent job in difficult circumstances and are supportive of the effort they put in on a voluntary basis.

1 hour ago, TheBigDog said:

Of the 14 so far who are unable to attend there are quite likely many who are either:

• On holiday
  • At work

And (once again) to lump us all in the same bag with ‘you all knew it’s fair (sic) easier to complain and bitch’  just does my head in - there are many of us who believe the Trust are doing a decent job in difficult circumstances and are supportive of the effort they put in on a voluntary basis.

I for one will be on holiday 

4 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

• On holiday
  • At work

Then you've no need to feel it applies to you. Like I said all on here know it's easier to bitch, or do you disagree with that statement?

5 hours ago, Lags said:

deafening ……………………. but you all knew it's fair easier to complain and bitch. I hope the trust officials get a decent turn out and are held to account, given that's what they want.

Bitchin about the bitches innit.

58 minutes ago, LaticsPete said:

I thought all ST holders were members 

Hello laticsPete

There was a motion to cease this option at last years AGM and it was voted on and the change agreed at that meeting.

Instead, a membership scheme is going to be introduced and we are almost at that point of rolling the scheme out. 

Thanks

7 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

• On holiday
  • At work

I'm hoping with our focus being more on what we should  be doing, we can look at tapping into social media next year, possible live streaming for those that are unable to attend. Or maybe vote by proxy? Stuff that I hope can help engage more with th fan base.

thanks

3 hours ago, maximus1267 said:

Sorry if I'm being a la'al dumb here but is there a trust website, I can't seem to find one.

I would be interested in becoming a member and understanding more, regarding fund raising etc

Sadly I can't attend the agm

Hi maximus. Bad timing or what tbut the website is down for maintenance and an updagrad.

one of the upgrades being how to become a member, the benefits of joining etc. There is a pinned thread at the top of OWTB with  various snippets from the site. One post stretching back to 2015 is a rally call on joining/co-opting in. There ar post on there/trust statements that may help you to get a feel of what we have have done, hope to do.

dont worry if you miss the AGM. We tend to meet monthly and the first half an hour we open up for fans to come and meet us and to see if they want to co-opt in and help in anyway.

ill keep you updated.

cheers