As much as I've enjoyed this lad playing for us - and I sincerely believe he's given his all in games ... 

Is he a complete idiot going around driving and sending Instagram clips to whoever's interested? There's enough dickheads driving along without  some bloke rattling away to his phone whilst driving!

Edited by thetramfixer

Just now, TheBigDog said:

Marc Klok played 12 times for us season 2016-2017... apparently ?

old age age does funny things to your memory...

Interestingly, he's made quite the name for himself in Indonesia.  One of the "top" players, sponsored by Adidas Indonesia and fronted the new predator campaign there too.  Also very popular on instagram as a influencer.  Just shows what you can do with average talent, but the correct business mind as a player.  

6 minutes ago, thetramfixer said:

As much as I've enjoyed this lad playing for us - and I sincerely believe he's given his all in games ... 

Is he a complete idiot going around driving and sending Instagram clips to whoever's interested? There's enough dickheads driving along without  some bloke rattling away to his phone whilst driving!

Yes i agree, he gave 100% and its a shame whatever happened behind closed doors has surely sealed his exit.  One of the most improved players in my opinion last year and with the correct mindset could have got a lot better.  

Welcome to the new world where social = ££££.   PS i don't condone using your phone while driving. 

33 minutes ago, Mark_83 said:

On the instagram story, he says he's off to join his brother (Klok) and play for PSM in Indonesia this year.

Does he say he is going to play for them? And he isnt just there visiting a mate on holiday and watching em play?

Just now, youngen said:

Does he say he is going to play for them? And he isnt just there visiting a mate on holiday and watching em play?

The way he says it is :

Tell them, I'm coming, im ready. I'm coming to play in Indonesia with my brother. (kisses badge)

1 hour ago, thetramfixer said:

I haven’t watched the clip and probably won’t bother but assuming he’s in this country surely the still suggests he’s in the passenger seat? 

2 minutes ago, UsedtobeWozzer said:

I haven’t watched the clip and probably won’t bother but assuming he’s in this country surely the still suggests he’s in the passenger seat? 

He’s going nowhere unless they pay us more than 100,000 for him he cost us 50,000 from Kiddimister and he’s a better player now

57 minutes ago, Smiler13 said:

He’s going nowhere unless they pay us more than 100,000 for him he cost us 50,000 from Kiddimister and he’s a better player now

Nice idea but I don't think that's how transfer fees work. Depends if (a) Lemsagam and Bunn rate him and want to keep him, and (b) whether they want or need to use the money elsewhere in a hurry.  (And maybe (c) if we owe Kidderminster a sell-on fee.)

I wouldn't expect him to leave for free as he under an extended contract, we paid money for him and he has improved each year since his arrival.

Despite the abuse he gets from the majority on here he is exactly what we need in a midfield of ball watchers who only really want involvement when we are in possession.

23 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Doesn't it have to be agreed with the player too though? I am fairly sure we took up Kuqi's option in 2012, but he decided against it...

Doubt it otherwise it would be a pointless clause. You’d just offer a new 1 year contract.