Fixtures 2018/2019

A couple of other notable ones, the dickheads will get their day out on the 24th of November as we go to Prenton park. We will have a family reunion at Carlisle with John Sheridan on boxing day lets see what his kids have got for christmas, and we will be wanking over our fans again on 23rd of feb with a trip to gigg lane.

19 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

Forest Green away on the 11th August...so first away game at a new ground....nice!!!!

As you say the first Away game at a new ground is always fun and will mean a higher than usual away following.

Morecambe Away is not the best date for me as I am at Reading festival on the Sunday ? Will need to drive back down after the game. Final game of the season home to Northampton has a certain irony ... imagine if ...

20 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

We are going to the seaside at Morecambe on Aug 25th that should see a sizeable following. 2 new aways for us in early august should see us travel well.

Finishing with Northampton at home for the promotion party....... :getmecoat:

Doom and gloom merchant. 

Up by Easter ?????

40 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

As you say the first Away game at a new ground is always fun and will mean a higher than usual away following.

Morecambe Away is not the best date for me as I am at Reading festival on the Sunday ? Will need to drive back down after the game. Final game of the season home to Northampton has a certain irony ... imagine if ...

It's only 975 away capacity at FGR.

The one I was looking for was Carlisle away (by far my most local fixture).  Boxing Day is about the worst day it could have been for me.

Starting against the division's favourites (and a team we've played loads of times in recent years) is a bit shit too.

I need to get from near The Lizard in Cornwall up to Morecambe by 3pm, wish me luck...not with the journey, but telling the missus and kids we’re setting off home from our hols at 3am. 

Just looked, 437 miles via my house :blink:

Edited by Dick_Valentine

I'm looking into doing the whole away trip thing this year... I've only done one Latics away game before and that was Crewe. Grim...

Speaking of grim - my grandmother was from Grimsby, and I haven't been there since I was a kid - so I'm eyeing up Grimsby v Latics on September 15th which fits in nicely with other stuff I have on work-wise...

I presume there's busses that go from Boundary Park, or would most Latics fans hop on a train?

Either way, I'd back plenty of beer for the journey...

1 hour ago, Dick_Valentine said:

I need to get from near The Lizard in Cornwall up to Morecambe by 3pm, wish me luck...not with the journey, but telling the missus and kids we’re setting off home from our hols at 3am. 

Just looked, 437 miles via my house :blink:

I'd have thought she'd be more bothered when she finds out she's off to Morecambe for the family holidays