Nailsworth (Forest Green Rovers): Directions, Beer & Food

2 hours ago, youngen said:

It will be amazing when fans turn up and end up enjoying the food cos theyre forced to eat something that isn't served at the chippy. End up with withdrawal symptoms when back in Oldham. Like Karl Pilkington being scared of going to China incase he starts craving toad.

I think this will be about right for those that try it. Amazing that something that they've madean effort to make nice without meat could be better than some old shite with a bit of sheep's lung in it

20 hours ago, Ryan said:

Hopefully Latics request more. If for whatever reason the allocation isn’t increased I don’t think you’ll have too much of an issue going in the home end - they don’t strike me as the aggro type :lol:

Forest Green Rovers ban seven fans after Cheltenham 'El Glosico' brawl

https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/news/cheltenham-news/forest-green-rovers-ban-seven-1519578

2 hours ago, phoenix blue and tangerine said:

https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/news/cheltenham-news/forest-green-rovers-ban-seven-1519578

Kin ell I bet their was quorn and kale flying all over the place.

Some hardcore football hooligans get banning orders and prison in gloucestershire its letters and no doubt strongly worded ones at that.

3 hours ago, phoenix blue and tangerine said:

boys as young as 12!!! they need some steak in those pies. it's bordering on child abuse. oh, and the smoke had to be green. freaks!!! what's wrong with toxic smoke. i hate this division. 

On 25/07/2018 at 10:30 PM, Bristolatic said:

From the FGR website, which makes you wonder why we're only getting 700. I make that 1076:

Away fan seating

Away fans are housed in the West Stand, which can be accessed by turning right when you come in the main gate, and entering through gates 9 and 10.

The West Stand has capacity for 100 covered seats, 177 covered standing, and 799 uncovered standing.

20 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Many of these tickets left?

Been told this season that the away allocation is 1076 made up of 100 covered seats, 177 covered standing and 799 open standing.

Snap. I win. :tongue1:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JoeP said:

I know it's become uncool to go on about our away support, but to sell-out would be a tremendous effort..

They only sent 700 so fully expect some more.

I will try and buy over the phone but if not will be going in with the home fans if we sell out the full allocation.