The 'Were they really here XIv

15 hours ago, ChrisRichard said:

Phil Starbuck

That's not fair, he ran down the steps on several occasions before he slipped his invisibility cloak on.

Some people are born left footed and some are born right footed but until Star-trek rocked up, I had never seen a professional footballer that was no footed.

2 hours ago, Crusoe said:

Norbert Csiki

Patrik Tischler

David Kalnoki-Kis

Atila Beszterczei

Ferenc Fodor

Szabolcs Csorba

Tamas Floszmann

I have literally never heard of any of them. Pretty impressive stuff if you’ve remembered how to spell all those.

2 hours ago, daniel said:

I have literally never heard of any of them. Pretty impressive stuff if you’ve remembered how to spell all those.

Heh. I got about 3 or 4 of them. Had to look the others up. Back that year when we linked up with MTK to take on #hungarianlads.  We got through a lot of players back then.  Remember McKerr? Ojapah? No, me neither.

10 hours ago, mikejh45 said:

That's not fair, he ran down the steps on several occasions before he slipped his invisibility cloak on.

Some people are born left footed and some are born right footed but until Star-trek rocked up, I had never seen a professional footballer that was no footed.

Didn't we get him as part of a swap deal for someone? 

11 minutes ago, ChrisRichard said:

Didn't we get him as part of a swap deal for someone? 

We signed him as a free agent or on a free transfer. He ended up going to Plymouth in a swap deal for Adie Littlejohn. We ended up selling Littlejohn to Bury for £75k? not long after.  

I find it hard to believe that Starbuck actually played games at top flight level for Forest under Brian Clough.

Edited by johnafoafc