Sam Graham signs

7 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

perm or loan?

As regards Graham I've no opinion/ knowledge of him so have to trust Bunn's judgement.

Generally I'd be happier bringing in youngsters we would keep and develop, or are to fill a a particular hole in the squad. 

This looks like we might be developing someone's youngster at the expense of ours?

1 hour ago, Longlostfan said:

perm or loan?

As regards Graham I've no opinion/ knowledge of him so have to trust Bunn's judgement.

Generally I'd be happier bringing in youngsters we would keep and develop, or are to fill a a particular hole in the squad. 

This looks like we might be developing someone's youngster at the expense of ours?

1 hour ago, Crusoe said:

One of the annual intake of scholars. The name of that website is misleading unfortunately.

It's very out of date. Got them all, just not updated much. Has Brendy Glackin still, for example.

1 hour ago, Handsy said:

Thought we wasat the limit  squad wise  according to Singe ? So how’s this one  been done 

Nah , there was space. Also we may have sorted the limit if we've paid the players. Or others have moved on.

I'm not up to speed, just tried to work back.

Good luck to the lad, hopefully he'll turn out to be a good 'un.

Obviously hard to tell how good he'll be, although Bunn should have good knowledge of young players in the local area.  The one thing that works against him (and it's not his fault in the slighest) is that he's up against some of our own young defenders.