Reminder: Meet the manager on 16/07/18

3 hours ago, singe said:

I've paid monthly since 2006. A token gesture, but nonetheless. I live about a 500 mile, 9 hour round trip away. The meetings are in the week.

It's not unreasonable to be able to see the minutes. 

As a membet you could ask for a draft copy of the minutes to be mailed to you.

Then later a copy of the approved minutes.

You could also suggest a live video stream of future meetings. If Oldham Council can do it so can the Trust.

Edited by BP1960

3 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

As a membet you could ask for a draft copy of the minutes to be mailed to you.

Then later a copy of the approved minutes.

You could also suggest a live video stream of future meetings. If Oldham Council can do it so can the Trust.

As soon as people start paying the sort of sums to the the Trust that they do in Council tax, I agree. :unsure:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, singe said:

Just to be clear, I am referring to publishing them for Members not the general public.
I  accept it is the choice of the Trust, and that some degree of information given  in confidence causes some conflicts, but I would hope that it is accepted there is a long standing issue with trust inth e Trust.

Hi singe I suppose we could  look at drafting  them for Trust members first.

bearing in mind you have to join the trust to be a member, we had 8 join at the AGM and an additional 17 join at meet the manager so you would be happy for the members to see the notes first?

I know we are trying to bottom out life members from the Trust inception, can you PM if you think y are a member/how you contribute and I will check your membership status-thanks

my handwriting is terrible I just needed to make one mistake a minus 0 here and added 0 there near a £ sign and holy hell could erupt.

id rather we keep to process we have and then they will be from now on uploaded, a few dates later. If had to put a timescale on it roughy 5weeks from the original meeting. We have a new webmaster and the the exiting chair has the notes in handwritten format, this I'm sure will be passed onto the new chair person to type and send out. He's used to the process so I'm hoping they will be ready by August meeting.

Cheers

Edited by underdog

3 minutes ago, underdog said:

bearing in mind you have to join the trust to be a member, we had 8 join at the AGM and an additional 17 join at meet the manager so you would be happy for the members to see the notes first?

my handwriting is terrible I just needed to make one mistake a minus 0 here and added 0 there near a £ sign and holy hell could erupt.

id rather we keep to process we have and then they will be from now on uploaded, a few dates later. If had to put a timescale on it roughy 5weeks from the original meeting. We have a new webmaster and the the exiting chair has the notes in handwritten format, this I'm sure will be passed onto the new chair person to type and send out. He's used to the process so I'm hoping they will be ready by August meeting.

Cheers

I thought season ticket holders were automatically members?

1 minute ago, BP1960 said:

I thought season ticket holders were automatically members?

Hello BP.

AGM in 2017 motion was approved to scrap the season ticket option and go to membership and we rolled it out this AGM just over a week ago and promoted with online ticketing for the meet the manager event this week.

we have sort of kidnapped this thread a bit.  It's a seasonal memberships. £10 to join and you get early bird match day ticket prices fixed on match day itself by producing the card at eh ticket office,  discount at AC tyres, discounts on trust run events and a membership card that protects up up 3 bank cards if kept together from skimming/scanning.

more details will be rolled out over the next few weeks

cheers

9 minutes ago, underdog said:

Hello BP.

AGM in 2017 motion was approved to scrap the season ticket option and go to membership and we rolled it out this AGM just over a week ago and promoted with online ticketing for the meet the manager event this week.

we have sort of kidnapped this thread a bit.  It's a seasonal memberships. £10 to join and you get early bird match day ticket prices fixed on match day itself by producing the card at eh ticket office,  discount at AC tyres, discounts on trust run events and a membership card that protects up up 3 bank cards if kept together from skimming/scanning.

more details will be rolled out over the next few weeks

cheers

Thanks..check out the periscope app idea.

17 minutes ago, underdog said:

I know we are trying to bottom out life members from the Trust inception, can you PM if you think y are a member/how you contribute and I will check your membership status-thanks

Cheers

Hi Tracy, 

My aim re the minutes was not personal, it was for all members (not accusing anything) So actually your suggestion of all members getting a draft is a great idea because it overcomes the argument of lack of benefit to being a member. 

I'll pm you my details of my payment. 

I totally sympathise and empathise re the handwriting, so I will concede the need to review first. But someone like Diane will be well experienced of checking them. 

I'm happy to concede that it is practical and reasonable that 5 weeks ish to publish is fair and a grant improvement. 

I'd even suggested redacting financial info if you have concerns. 

If it helps, I'm happy to offer them  be scanned to me and I'll l type them up for approval, to help ease the load. 

I'm absolutely not having a go, if more people see what is being done, more may join. 

Excellent that people joined at the AGM and Trust. 

If we improve things like then I utes I promise I will be a supporter, champion and encourager to join. 

Cheers

3 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Thanks..check out the periscope app idea.

Excellent, We have discussed having live meetings just after the AGM, and our web chap says he has a cunning plan with it and is coming up with something for us to discuss at the next meeting

previously if they were live you would have seen us cursing, swearing and banging our heads against a brick wLl with regard to the status of the  club, now it should be better..but there will be confidentiality issues we just need to thrash out.

it would be good for those who cannot attend whether they live away or working Etc...

i am absolutely crap with technology...luckily we have people on board that are a lot better than me

tba

7 minutes ago, singe said:

Hi Tracy, 

My aim re the minutes was not personal, it was for all members (not accusing anything) So actually your suggestion of all members getting a draft is a great idea because it overcomes the argument of lack of benefit to being a member. 

I'll pm you my details of my payment. 

I totally sympathise and empathise re the handwriting, so I will concede the need to review first. But someone like Diane will be well experienced of checking them. 

I'm happy to concede that it is practical and reasonable that 5 weeks ish to publish is fair and a grant improvement. 

I'd even suggested redacting financial info if you have concerns. 

If it helps, I'm happy to offer them  be scanned to me and I'll l type them up for approval, to help ease the load. 

I'm absolutely not having a go, if more people see what is being done, more may join. 

Excellent that people joined at the AGM and Trust. 

If we improve things like then I utes I promise I will be a supporter, champion and encourager to join. 

Cheers

Cheers singe, yes please do re your payment. Not necessary all your bank  details as I might take advantage..haha

but just you name, how often you are paying/were paying and a contact email and our trust treasurer will look at it. I will of course tree your information with confidentiality if you are happy for me to pas it onto the trust treasurer to check it for you.

BP has touched upon a more speedily process of live steaming of meetings, it I something we are going to look into, I know we discussed it  the past but with our new web master he a lady has had thoughts on it..so that might be a solution.

I love this board, lost of ideas, suggestions and solutions to boot

thanks

Edited by underdog

1 minute ago, underdog said:

Cheers singe, yes please do re your payment. Not necessary all your bank  details as I might take advantage..haha

but just you name, how often you are paying/were paying and a contact email and our trust treasurer will look at it. I will of course tree your information with confidentiality if you are happy for me to pas it onto the trust treasurer to check it for you.

BP has touched upon a more speedily process of live steaming of meetings, it I something we are going to look into, I know we discussed it  the past but with our new web master he a lady has had thoughts on it..so that might be a solution.

I love this board, lost of ideas, smuggestions and solutions to boot

thanks

Hi Tracy, I tried messaging but your account won't accept messages. 

Anywhere else I can send it.? 

All good stuff this and your open approach is very welcome. 

Ta

8 minutes ago, singe said:

Hi Tracy, I tried messaging but your account won't accept messages. 

Anywhere else I can send it.? 

All good stuff this and your open approach is very welcome. 

Ta

That weird I ususually get messages on here..

let me try you ...tba...technology eh