Ashton United friendly

9 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Erm. Is he taking a keen interest in the younger lads by any chance. If so I think I’ve got a good idea who it could be ........ (allegedly)

Ha no definitely not - think I might have heard name Max being shouted?

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

Trialists are Ishmail Miller, Giles Coke, Yohan Mollo and Kayleigh Osborne, Steven Bywater also in attendance as he is on trial with the club.

According to my :sauce:

1 hour ago, Bristolatic said:

If you mean Karliegh Osborne, he's a central defender released by Grimsby at the end of last season. As for Bywater, I didn't know Burton had released him.

As for Mollo, 28 year old winger

2008–2011 Monaco 42 (2)
2010–2011  Caen (loan) 35 (4)
2011–2012 Granada 6 (0)
2012–2013 Nancy 38 (6)
2013–2016 Saint-Étienne 59 (9)
2015–2016  Krylia Sovetov (loan) 23 (0)
2016–2017 Krylia Sovetov 12 (5)
2017 Zenit Saint Petersburg 7 (1)
2017  Zenit-2 Saint Petersburg 4 (0)
2017–2018 Fulham 6 (0)
2018- Al-Rayyan 0 (0

People on twitter seem to think it’s Frank Moussa

Not a bad knock around.Good passing and tackling.Second half better.Baxter looks in good shape and ouses class.

Thought a couple of trialists were OK. Number 14 looked a handful up front and also scored and 17 did well .

In the first half was a bit dull at times so had a good view of Hartshead Pyke to look at.

I like the work rate put in by the players .

Frankie sounds quite stern on his iFollow interview.... I recall some - last time he applied and didn’t get the job - saying they thought he would be a bit of a soft touch. I don’t know based on what, possibly his droll Brummy accent. I also recall Nick Henry saying something on Twitter about him being tough. Might do us some good.

Edited by lookersstandandy

21 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

Frankie sounds quite stern on his iFollow interview.... I recall some - last time he applied and didn’t get the job - saying they thought he would be a bit of a soft touch. I don’t know based on what, possibly his droll Brummy accent. I also recall Nick Henry saying something on Twitter about him being tough. Might do us some good.

I'm sure at last nights AGM your exiting Trust rep said both Bunn & Rhodes  we re keen on discipline , the team had been doing double drills (I think that's the terminology) and that Frankie had changed the Channing rooms back over to the one he feels more like home in.

5 minutes ago, underdog said:

I'm sure at last nights AGM your exiting Trust rep said both Bunn & Rhodes  we re keen on discipline , the team had been doing double drills (I think that's the terminology) and that Frankie had changed the Channing rooms back over to the one he feels more like home in.

We’ve got a room dedicated to Chan ? No wonder Jose was keen on coming home