Club Website

25 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

There's been 2 months since the last professional match and you're telling me the media fellas haven't had time to put aside to edit some lines of text? Amateurish and lazy. 

It  would be good if it was perfect, but as has been discussed before, quite a lot of content and set up is EFL driven, I am sure updating it is a nightmare. The one we have at work is awful. We don't have 2 full time media people either.

49 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

There's been 2 months since the last professional match and you're telling me the media fellas haven't had time to put aside to edit some lines of text? Amateurish and lazy. 

Corney changed the password and wants a million for it.

1 hour ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

The media team are put together some excellent content recently, do they strike you as lazy? Also do you think it their only job at the club to change the shite website so sad bastards can't look for mistakes?

It may be amateurish but that's how it is more than likely due to the previous 12 year plus regime . When we have more staff to cover every role that may change. Until then hes called Frankie Bunn, just ask if you forget! 

2 hours ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Laziness. A problem at our club.

Here we go again

2 hours ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

You obviously know the inside workings of that particular department

41 minutes ago, palmer1 said:

The media team are put together some excellent content recently, do they strike you as lazy? Also do you think it their only job at the club to change the shite website so sad bastards can't look for mistakes?

It may be amateurish but that's how it is more than likely due to the previous 12 year plus regime . When we have more staff to cover every role that may change. Until then hes called Frankie Bunn, just ask if you forget! 

Now, just stop it, you. Putting a positive spin on another moan and gripe. Have you forgotten one of the rules on here?