Craig Davies

32 minutes ago, HallamBlue said:

got the other half of the message Ryan? its relevant 

Not sure if he’s posted something different on Instagram as I don’t use it 

Edited by Ryan

Whatever he's said and wherever he's said it, his intentions are to demoralise as many people as possible in an act pique. He will almost certainly now feel smugly better in himself.

It is not a 'heads up' as to what is going on. Unless Lemsagam is doing something illegal nothing can be done to change his direction of how he runs the club, other than his own self preservational instinct. Namely, learning from his mistakes.

Many wanted Corney out at any cost and many more (including me) were ready for a change.

Not a single one of us had a clue of who or why someone would want to invest in our club.

It is a long time since someone was running our club out of love and long term affection - like a fan. Some clubs are lucky or fortunate in this respect. Good luck to them.

We have Mr Lemsagam who is now going too oversee our first season in 'L2' for 40 year's or so.

With no other option we should wait to see how it goes.

Or maybe Craig Davies can cheer us up, now he has done wonders for his own emotions.

If you believe this shit you will all believe anything . Just ask yourselves why is the present management team so happy and the current players working so hard in such a happy atmosphere? It doesn’t add up or make any sense.

16 minutes ago, Smiler13 said:

If you believe this shit you will all believe anything . Just ask yourselves why is the present management team so happy and the current players working so hard in such a happy atmosphere? It doesn’t add up or make any sense.

Fucksakes give it a rest now. Getting bored of your posts they are all pretty much the same. Jesus fucking Christ man. Not everything is perfect, nor is everything at the club rosey. Not every player we have is great , not every player that we miss out on is shite and every player that leaves should not be wished good riddance. 

I am actually quite positive and looking forward to the new season but you sir take the piss. 

Edited by simplythemostimportantkick

5 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Fucksakes give it a rest now. Getting bored of your posts they are all pretty much the same. Jesus fucking Christ man. Not everything is perfect, nor is everything at the club rosey. Not every player we have is great , not every player that we miss out on is shite and every player that leaves should not be wished good riddance. 

I am actually quite positive and looking forward to the new season but you sir take the piss. 

Thank you however I am entitled to my opinion and I know who I would rather believe.

14 hours ago, Smiler13 said:

13 hours ago, LaticMark said:

For what it's worth Davies' tweets have also been 'retweeted' or 'liked' by - amongst others - Ollie Banks, Courtney Duffus, Tope Obadeyi, Paul Terry, Steve Cross, and Matt Chambers!

They're all talking shit.

Pretty worrying read that. Well written by Davies too. Obviously a well thought out post as opposed to a spur of the moment rant.

Edited by longtimeblue

7 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

That Duffus doesn't seem the brightest spark, happy if he nevers wears the shirt again.

Believe me he never will. The club have seriously caused him personal issues to the point he was struggling for money.

Im generally an optimist, but this is seriously an issue. I just hope it gets fixed. 

Just to add, at least 6 players went to the pfa last year to complain. 

Edited by LightDN123

7 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Believe me he never will. The club have seriously caused him personal issues to the point he was struggling for money.

Im generally an optimist, but this is seriously an issue. I just hope it gets fixed. 

Horrendous way to treat staff. Can’t believe some of the happy clapping oddballs on here trying to justify it.

Edited by Ryan

6 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

No problem with anyone going to the union if they have issues, it's the airing the dirty linen in public I don't like.