Curzon Ashton

Thought the new lad was decent. Definitely an upgrade on Fane.

O’Grady was bang average at best.

Giles Coke looked decent. As did Branger when he came on.

That SAM Graham is an absolute unit. How he’s 17 I’ll never know.

30 minutes ago, ddot_m said:

O’Grady O’Grady? Bloody hell.

He was like a lethargic slower version of Chris Iwelumo, sorry for the negativity but he looks shot to me, Benteke manages to run around achieving very little as well, forward options as well as creativity were sadly lacking today. As a plus I thought Giles Coke looked effective and Gardner played very well.

Hamer, Dummigan and Hunt must also be interesting other clubs as all three  look capable of playing higher.

15 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

He was like a lethargic slower version of Chris Iwelumo, sorry for the negativity but he looks shot to me, Benteke manages to run around achieving very little as well, forward options as well as creativity were sadly lacking today. As a plus I thought Giles Coke looked effective and Gardner played very well.

Hamer, Dummigan and Hunt must also be interesting other clubs as all three  look capable of playing higher.

O'Grady was awful. Didn't run, Didn't even jump for headers he waw favourite for.

If that's him playing for a contract imagine him half way through the season.