Last season's bad egg's

4 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Can’t we just move on and hope for some good eggs ? It’s done. We were shite. Hoping to not be shite. Let’s get past all this eh ? 

Almost forgot ...... FFS

Just trying to gauge the general consensus on who else we need to move on 

Why the hell do people consider Gerrard a bad egg?

Gave everything when he played, headed everything that came in the box.

If you don’t have belief in yourself, no-one else will.

Seems because he’s one of the few who openly interacts with our fans as well as those of other clubs and gives as good as he gets that he’s suddenly a bad character.

The guys got a wife and 3kids and is an ordinary bloke. All these keyboard warriors wouldn’t even look him in the eye if they saw him in the street.

Football needs characters like him not the robotic, emotionless type that’s becoming prevalent in today’s game.

Edited by b0ndl1ne

4 minutes ago, b0ndl1ne said:

Why the hell do people consider Gerrard a bad egg?

Gave everything when he played, headed everything that came in the box.

If you don’t have belief in yourself, no-one else will.

Seems because he’s one of the few who openly interacts with our fans as well as those of other clubs and gives as good as he gets that he’s suddenly a bad character.

The guys got a wife and 3kids and is an ordinary bloke. All these keyboard warriors wouldn’t even look him in the eye if they saw him in the street.

Football needs characters like him not the robotic, emotionless type that’s becoming prevalent in today’s game.

Why wouldn’t they look him in the eye?  

Just now, b0ndl1ne said:

You know what I mean. They wouldn’t repeat what they type to his face

I’d happily tell him he shouldn’t slag the club off on Twitter. I’d say I think it’s a stupid thing to do. I’d tell him it’s my club, always has been and I’m protective towards it and that it’s not his and it never has been/never will be.  I’d do that.  What’s he going to do? Hit me? Doubt it. 

18 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

I’d happily tell him he shouldn’t slag the club off on Twitter. I’d say I think it’s a stupid thing to do. I’d tell him it’s my club, always has been and I’m protective towards it and that it’s not his and it never has been/never will be.  I’d do that.  What’s he going to do? Hit me? Doubt it. 

Would you call him fatso to his face?