Daniel Iversen Signs

51 minutes ago, mikejh45 said:

You say my comment is ludicrous, I say you've not been watching the games. My comment is just as insulting as yours.

You ask 500 Oldham fans and they don't all have the same opinion on any particular aspect of a game.

Apologies, not meant to be insulting.  I can't understand why if Iversen didn't come for crosses during Wild's previous run and didn't while Scholes was there an apparent improvement in that aspect of his game since Wild returned can realistically be down to Wild.

20 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Apologies, not meant to be insulting.  I can't understand why if Iversen didn't come for crosses during Wild's previous run and didn't while Scholes was there an apparent improvement in that aspect of his game since Wild returned can realistically be down to Wild.

Possibly Iverson was under the GK coach during Bunn's regime and Wilde didn't feel the need to get involved during his first stint but following the Scholes experiment, he may have seen enough and decided to give the whole team a lift.

Also, I'm sure during the Scholes period, PW would have reviewed his own performance and looked at what he could do better.

Edited by mikejh45