5 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Keep up, I for one have already changed my opinion on the lad on here, he indeed does look a good find and is in my opinion an upgrade on Fane.

Good for you for having the balls to admit you were wrong......not many do.

Edited by mikejh45
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Keep up, I for one have already changed my opinion on the lad on here, he indeed does look a good find and is in my opinion an upgrade on Fane.

1 minute ago, mikejh45 said:

Good for you for having the balls to admit you were wrong.

It’s all very well admitting that you were wrong but the problem is, yarddog73, you were far too quick to judge in the first place...

I, for one, will reserve judgement until I have seen the guy play a few games - just saying like ?

4 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

It’s all very well admitting that you were wrong but the problem is, yarddog73, you were far too quick to judge in the first place...

I, for one, will reserve judgement until I have seen the guy play a few games - just saying like ?

Fair comment, I was judging the policy (one that didn't really serve is that well last season) than the lad himself but I respect your point.

Edited by yarddog73

2 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

I know we're a bit short on numbers, but are we playing 4-5-1 today?

Think it's the 1st pre-season game that we haven't played 2 up front.  Would like to have seen what happened with Miller  and Benteke up top together..

Just now, laticsrblue said:

Think it's the 1st pre-season game that we haven't played 2 up front.  Would like to have seen what happened with Miller  and Benteke up top together..

Probably an experiment to look at alternatives. Doesn't sound like it's worked.

Seen 2 games with iverson. Hope he improves with games. For me on first viewing lacks communication, kicking isn’t directed to anyone and soft shot stopper. Hopefully Rhodes can work with him. 

Missiliou and Branger catching the eye for me. Very solid players. Miller looks a real handful but needs someone along side him. 

Definitely missing a striker. 1 up top may work but need variety. 

Edited by adamoafc

1 minute ago, adamoafc said:

Seen 2 games with iverson. Hope he improves with games. For me on first viewing lacks communication, kicking isn’t directed to anyone and soft shot stopper. 

Him or Placide or De La Paz? Not that we've seen much of De La Paz.

Just now, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Totally uninspiring.  Don’t think we got in their box more than once. Stott isn’t good enough. No attacking intelligence at all, no build up play just whack it long and hope for the best. MK Dons could seriously embarrass us next week.

Hopefully half of these won't play.

1 minute ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Totally uninspiring.  Don’t think we got in their box more than once. Stott isn’t good enough. No attacking intelligence at all, no build up play just whack it long and hope for the best. MK Dons could seriously embarrass us next week.

Could of waited till he blew the whistle :laught16: