I know the Community trust is a charity and runs off limited funds. 

I was was thinking about starting a just giving page to see what we can raise as fans over the season. I’m happy to pay the just giving charge every month which works out about £15 + vat I think and donate some also. 

I know most fans will have had involvement with the community trust in some way or another over the years through schools or summer events but thought this is a way we could give something back. 

The packs are very limited in numbers and aren’t cheap so the trust could do with our help. 

Fund raising through schools, sponsored walks any way of raising funds really!  Anything that you can do to provide something back to the trust which supports the young and new fans coming to BP. 

Before I start a just giving page what are people’s ideas on it? Happy for all suggestions. 

41 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Even on here I 'd like to think that no one can find anything to complain about there. Great initiative. 

Please don’t tempt fate.

Like a lot of, if not all, the things the Community Trust does I think this is a great bit of work.

13 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

What a truly ridiculous thing to say. 

Not really.  This is actually a football story worthy of national coverage from the club he knows the ins and outs of (apparently).  If he reported it then perhaps other clubs would follow suit. But he’s only interested in negative stories about Oldham. Evidentially. 

36 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Brilliant. OAFC first league club to do this apparently... Keegan quiet.... 

Can't you just praise the community trust for doing something brilliant without trying to start petty arguments? Seriously, grow up.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Can't you just praise the community trust for doing something brilliant without trying to start petty arguments? Seriously, grow up.

I’m not trying to cause s petty argument....  I think you just did that.  I was just pointing out how transparent Keegan is.  No need to have a row, so no need to reply to this. Ta.

1 hour ago, kowenicki said:

Not really.  This is actually a football story worthy of national coverage from the club he knows the ins and outs of (apparently).  If he reported it then perhaps other clubs would follow suit. But he’s only interested in negative stories about Oldham. Evidentially. 

For pity's sake. How often do you see the ten o'clock news led with a cheery story? You are just being a cock here I'm  afraid and hijacking a story that has no negative connotations at all. 

1 minute ago, Dave_Og said:

For pity's sake. How often do you see the ten o'clock news led with a cheery story? You are just being a cock here I'm  afraid and hijacking a story that has no negative connotations at all. 

Great analogy. That’s for putting me straight. 

1 minute ago, kowenicki said:

Great analogy. That’s for putting me straight. 

It is a subject that is very important to me as my son is autistic and would have benefitted enormously from the greater awareness of the condition, that this is evidence of, had people and organisations been more cognisant of it than was the case when he was younger. 

Cocks like you hijacking the thread for their own pointless personal games belittle the subject. 

Just in case you missed my point the first and second time, you are being a cock. 

1 minute ago, Dave_Og said:

It is a subject that is very important to me as my son is autistic and would have benefitted enormously from the greater awareness of the condition, that this is evidence of, had people and organisations been more cognisant of it than was the case when he was younger. 

Cocks like you hijacking the thread for their own pointless personal games belittle the subject. 

Just in case you missed my point the first and second time, you are being a cock. 

Thats is precisely my point.  I have connections with dozens of people that are severely autistic and much worse!  I wanted it to get national exposure so other clubs could see it and follow suit. Keegan could help that.  My only motivation.  No need for the abuse.  

Just now, kowenicki said:

Thats is precisely my point.  I have connections with dozens of people that are severely autistic and much worse!  I wanted it to get national exposure so other clubs could see it and follow suit. Keegan could help that.  My only motivation.  No need for the abuse.  

Abuse? Grow up. 

On 30/07/2018 at 11:30 PM, adamoafc said:

I know the Community trust is a charity and runs off limited funds. 

I was was thinking about starting a just giving page to see what we can raise as fans over the season. I’m happy to pay the just giving charge every month which works out about £15 + vat I think and donate some also. 

I know most fans will have had involvement with the community trust in some way or another over the years through schools or summer events but thought this is a way we could give something back. 

The packs are very limited in numbers and aren’t cheap so the trust could do with our help. 

Fund raising through schools, sponsored walks any way of raising funds really!  Anything that you can do to provide something back to the trust which supports the young and new fans coming to BP. 

Before I start a just giving page what are people’s ideas on it? Happy for all suggestions. 

I am happy to contribute towards this great idea