An excellent idea  maybe the community trust  could  look at an initiative  for a fan to sponsor a pack or buy a pack  for a child  a bit like the sponsor  a players kit  how much do they cost ?  How many do we have ? How many will we need  

2 minutes ago, Handsy said:

An excellent idea  maybe the community trust  could  look at an initiative  for a fan to sponsor a pack or buy a pack  for a child  a bit like the sponsor  a players kit  how much do they cost ?  How many do we have ? How many will we need  

Great idea. 

12 hours ago, Handsy said:

That’s what I’ve said about in an early post about setting up a just giving account. The packs are costing £16 per unit and they only have 10. So anything we can do as fans to support the community trust would be a big help to them. 

5 hours ago, adamoafc said:

That’s what I’ve said about in an early post about setting up a just giving account. The packs are costing £16 per unit and they only have 10. So anything we can do as fans to support the community trust would be a big help to them. 

18 hours ago, Handsy said:

I'd definitely contribute. My daughter has CP and I have found that most clubs have definitely got their heads around physical disability and we have had some excellent treatment and customer service  from them. Autism is something i think they aren't as clued up on (or us fans to be honest) so it's good it's being recognised as an area to be developed.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, leeslover said:

Do we have any information on possible numbers of users?

I have been speaking with Martin about it. He is going to test the market to see what is happening with the uptake. Either way I am happy to fund the running of a just giving account for the season to generate more income for the community trust. Think I have secured £100 extra funding for them. 

7 hours ago, adamoafc said:

I have been speaking with Martin about it. He is going to test the market to see what is happening with the uptake. Either way I am happy to fund the running of a just giving account for the season to generate more income for the community trust. Think I have secured £100 extra funding for them. 

Sounds good. Let me know what to do.