MK Dons - Starting X1

13 minutes ago, mick26 said:

What do Bury fans know! - they were going up to the championship last 2 seasons.

Miller looked ok against Preston, certainly has the ability.

I like your positivity. Hopefully your right. History says your not. 

This isn’t fans saying it after he’s left. Its lads that h

ave seen him hardly feature for a struggling league one side.  When he does play he’s been so unfit it was embarrassing. 

He’s now looking at league two clubs. . .

Happy to be proven wrong, but It’s got Micheal Ricketts written all over it. 

17 minutes ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

He was a very promising young player at City. He seemed to drift down the leagues. I get the impression that he suffers from a lot of apathy. If he can be arsed, he's still a good player for this level.

Agreed. 

Another who when he can he can be arsed shows form of 6 years ago. Ulitimatley though just plods along doing next to sod all. 

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, BP1960 said:

I notice simplythemostimortantkick is downboating my posts without any comments.

Just to  him know 2 can play that game.

Just a shit joke I didn’t like. Down vote away Mr BP. Somebody else got one for an equally poor effort. Don’t think they are as bothered about the green numbers though. ?

2 hours ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Just a shit joke I didn’t like. Down vote away Mr BP. Somebody else got one for an equally poor effort. Don’t think they are as bothered about the green numbers though. ?

Got 10 upboats as a result so I'll settle for that.

When was the last time we won on the first day of the season? I genuinely don’t know.

I remember staying up to watch Oxford last season and thinking we would be in trouble if things didn’t improve.

It would be nice to win the first couple of matches and try to set an upbeat tone for the season

44 minutes ago, b0ndl1ne said:

When was the last time we won on the first day of the season? I genuinely don’t know.

I remember staying up to watch Oxford last season and thinking we would be in trouble if things didn’t improve.

It would be nice to win the first couple of matches and try to set an upbeat tone for the season

Stevenage about 5 years ago I think

4 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Correct and we were1-0 down at half time. It was also one result in a six timer that netted me £900+ for a tenner! 

Let me know your predictions for Saturday. £20 to playershare if they all win.

57 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Was it 4-3, with Montano scoring after a 75 yard run?

It was - One of the better games I've been too. Baxter missed a penalty too then scored the rebound. Didn't we get another penalty too?

Tarky scored a volley as well - great match

1 hour ago, Bristolatic said:

Was it 4-3, with Montano scoring after a 75 yard run?

Left driving up the A1 thinking we’ll storm the league that season.  Oh well.... onto yet another season in League 1.... oh

1 hour ago, aaronoafc said:

It was - One of the better games I've been too. Baxter missed a penalty too then scored the rebound. Didn't we get another penalty too?

Tarky scored a volley as well - great match

Dayton was unplayable. Their left back was subbed after less than 15 minutes with a yellow card to his name and being lucky to still be on the pitch. 

2 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Dayton was unplayable. Their left back was subbed after less than 15 minutes with a yellow card to his name and being lucky to still be on the pitch. 

At that point, we thought we'd got a world beater in Dayton. How wrong we were.

That team LJ assembled should have done a lot better than it did. Playing Preston off the park at their place on Sky and losing 2-1. Didn't have a striker that could step up... Adam Rooney away at Walsall;, fairly certain I havent seen a more broken man after his miss from the spot and his sitter in the 90th minute.

17 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

That team LJ assembled should have done a lot better than it did. Playing Preston off the park at their place on Sky and losing 2-1. Didn't have a striker that could step up... Adam Rooney away at Walsall;, fairly certain I havent seen a more broken man after his miss from the spot and his sitter in the 90th minute.

201382_114615.jpg

Rooney had a massive chance about 2 minutes into his debut at Stevenage, a header. Always feel he'd have been a different player if he'd got that one. 

Archived