Fresh Hope. . . ?

With Bunn and Rhodes trying to bring the club together, and the likes of Gerrard and Byrne being told to shape up or f**k off. Do people think things will finally settle down this season? 

Although id obviously love to go straight back up; realistically I just want a decent season without any off field drama. With the whole club pulling in the same direction.

So- fresh hope or more shitstorms? 

2 hours ago, League one forever said:

With Bunn and Rhodes trying to bring the club together, and the likes of Gerrard and Byrne being told to shape up or f**k off. Do people think things will finally settle down this season? 

Although id obviously love to go straight back up; realistically I just want a decent season without any off field drama. With the whole club pulling in the same direction.

So- fresh hope or more shitstorms? 

if we cant have hope 4 days before the season starts then god help us. I find it peaks at 2.55pm on the first day of the season especially if we are playing at home and i'm walking down the Sheepfoot Lane. however it's usually dissipated by 3.45. there have been a couple of anomalies. Cardiff home around 1985 springs to mind. 2 up after five minutes and going to storm the league. Drew 2 a piece. it's the hope that kills ya:(