Ishmael Miller signs

On 8/3/2018 at 12:20 AM, Kusunga_Is_God said:

christ, this thread.

Seems to me he became disillusioned with football and took some time off. Bunn and Rhodes (especially Bunn) seem to know him well and I think that is why he’s come back because he wants to play for them. He’s been here for about a month now so obviously he’s got to know the team and the staff so the fact that they signed him speaks volumes in itself.

Hope he does well, seemed a handful when he played Preston. He’s never played at this level before and has vast experience in the Championship.

We know our options are limited and in the whole he seems a good signing in my eyes and I hope he does well. 

Okay mate calm down now. That’s enough positivity for a month. Have a sit down 

• 1 month later...

Imagine if you cashed in this lads wage plus O'Gradys plus Bentekes and chipped in with the wages of our latest striker Maouche you'd get yourself an Akinde plus some change. Whoever signed these dead legs needs to have a look at themselves because each and every one of them are fucking dreadful and the fact Baxter can't start in front of them is getting more fucking stupid with every passing day.

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

Imagine if you cashed in this lads wage plus O'Gradys plus Bentekes and chipped in with the wages of our latest striker Maouche you'd get yourself an Akinde plus some change. Whoever signed these dead legs needs to have a look at themselves because each and every one of them are fucking dreadful and the fact Baxter can't start in front of them is getting more fucking stupid with every passing day.

Maouche has to be the worlds most expensive translater